LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi, I'm new here

Fujikarnak

Hello,

I am new here and do not usually post on the web about my fetish.

Bit nervous about meeting new people but I think I need to follow through on who I am.

Bit about myself (but not too much at this point)

I'm 38ish male and I have always enjoyed wetting, recently I have started wearing diapers and I have found that I love them. I am straight (sorry guys) so my attraction is towards the female gender.

Anyway, hope to chat to some of you soon.

Hugs and kisses

Hello there! Don't worry there's no need to be shy :unsure: . We're pretty understanding here in daily diapers, from my understanding at least (I just joined too :P ), so feel free to let all of it out, and to experience anything your curiosity calls for :) . So welcome to daily diapers, and I suppose, welcome to diapers in general XD, I hope you have a great time here and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask (though this widdle baby :fa2c186fc727f27d34a925132b6e6904: may not always be able to help you, but he'll try)

Great many hugs for you too! 

Hello and welcome to you. Come on in, get your fat diaper on, and relax. If you want to just feel free, about your wetting, and wearing diapers, this is the place. No judgements here! But, take your time if you want, till you feel good about it. The main theme always should be, have fun and enjoy! 

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:26 AM, Three Rivers said:

Welcome to the site, lots of great people here. Read the boards and various topics, you will find a lot of helpful people here.

hi I like your banner.

• 3 weeks later...