LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Imentioned in a status update that I was faced with the daunting task or redoing my rubber panty review, my Little Girl Lessons and my News. Sombody PM'ed me to try the I nternet Archive Wayback Machine, So I did. I got the "Forbidden" screen telling me I did not have permission to use it. I am running Windoews 7 with Firefox 56 (57 is slow, showing me a white screen for about 15-20 seconds and does not have show/hide passwords or FireFTP which is about the best free FTP going; including FileZilla, wwhich I keep as a spare, so there's no advantage to Quantum and it should still be in beta). In other words I can't get at the things I would like to recover. If I could run Chrome in a white text/black bg mode, I would switch if I could stomach a browser that you have to sign into to work with.K-Melion is another good browser but you have to go into it to make adkustments and that is a bit geeky for me right now (though I would like to learn it)

You can't sign in and you only get content that is on the first page of a page (the page links don't work).    It only shows pages that could be crawled.   Anything that causes a background php to run on the site won't work on the static copy.

So what you are saying is that I am right and Mr Peabody DOES hate me