LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Brand

• 3 weeks later...

I finally bought a pack of GoodNites for the first time today and WOW they fit great. The package says for 65-125+ lbs and I clock in at about an athletic 140 with a waist of between 28-30 depending on the brand of pants (plus i've got a pretty big booty :P ) They aren't even close to ripping on me and I can fit my entire package in comfortably, which is something I couldn't do with the largest size Pull-Ups.

• 3 months later...

Well from what I know is that the Huggies brand has made it to my black list of the stuff to not get. They have been hurting people and the makers make these "New Improvements" which they are making them worse all the time. And on top of that they don't listen to their customers complaints and they just brush you off like a mosquito or something.

my $0.02

• 4 months later...

Will the XL pull-ups fit a 28" waist? and what's the dimensions for the packaging?

It all depends on what you really mean. Huggies "PULL-UPS" largest size is 4T-5T

Picture013.jpg

Huggies GOODNITES come in XL

HPIM1742.jpg

I am a 36-38 waist.

• 5 months later...

Just out of curiosity, has anybody here in the US seen the new Pull-Ups Goodnites for Girls with floral prints, and new Pull-Ups Goodnites for Boys with skateboard prints? Is there any noticeable difference in the packaging that somehow signifies whether I'm looking at Goodnites with Butterfly or Floral Prints and Goodnites with BMX or Skateboard prints respectively? I know that the design has been shown in the lower right-hand corner before, but I don't know if it's been "updated" to reflect the new Goodnites.

Also of note, I was recently in the Supermarket (looking for the new Goodnites,) when I noticed some of the old Ballerina/Soccer Player packaging that was introduced in 2007. I looked at the packaging itself thinking of picking up one more bag of "old style" Goodnites, but upon further inspection, it appears that some Butterfly/BMX Goodnites wound up in the old Ballerina/Soccer Player packaging. If anybody here collects diapers, this might be an oddity worth adding to your collection. (If you hold the side of the package up to the light you should be able to see the style of Goodnites that are inside of it--the packaging is semi-opaque; not fully opaque.)

If you have seen the new Floral/Skateboard print Goodnites, could you please tell me where you found them and/or provide pictures of what they look like? Thank you all in advance for your help.

Finally, it looks like Kimberly-Clark is doing a real redesign of the packaging on Goodnites, for the first time since 2004. Although the packaging has been updated every year to reflect the prints on the Goodnites, the overall package has remained unchanged since Goodnites went from being plain white to having prints on them. The new design can be seen on the Goodnites website, and if the sneak peak image is accurate, we're losing two Goodnites per bag. :( I really hope that someone botched the image in photoshop and put "15" instead of "17" on those sneak peaks by accident, or put the incorrect size on them. Going from 13 to 15 Goodnites in a "Jumbo" package wouldn't bother me in the slightest. ;)

• 2 months later...

Im in the UK and brought myself a pack of drynites yesterday. The 8-15 size. Im roughly a 31-32" waist and these fit very comfortably though I much preferred the football designs than the new ones!! One thing I will say is they still hold a decent wetting.

I remember buying my first pack about 7 years ago, the old style ones that were plain white with the red box on the back. Think they were a tad bigger than these new ones but they hold about the same about of fluid. I wish they would bring the old plain white ones back :(!

• 3 weeks later...

ive tried goodnites before and in terms of stretching capacity im sure they will fit some1 thats 2x the weight of the given weight range, im a blubbery out of shape ~200 lb person and they fit me excellent and seem to soak up a decent amount. at least compared to everything ive used so far which has only been baby diapers and goodnites. recently i have been using pampers size 7 which can almost fit me and i get them to fit with 1 extra tab per side. i mostly use only 1 per day for a morning soaking and sometimes mess, they are on average a bit less then goodnites prices. it seems that size 7 prices are rising because they are the same price they have been at but have decreased in amount going from 18 down to 16 for $10.50, they also seem to wanna keep switching the design slightly, nothing important tho size seems the same as do the tabs stretchiness.

• 4 weeks later...

Update regarding my previous post in this thread:

OK, so for the past few years I've been collecting non-"Adult" disposable diapers, primarily of the Kimberly-Clark (Huggies/Pull-Ups/Goodnites etc.) variety. At some point, I went from just collecting, to collecting and "archiving/cataloging" what I owned. Upon doing so, this is what I've discovered regarding Goodnites overall and Goodnites design differences:

1. Up until 2008, Goodnites retained identical designs for the S/M and L/XL sizes. The 2007 Goodnites for girls has ballerinas on them regardless of what size was purchased.

2. From 2008 onward, Goodnites retained identical packaging for the S/M and L/XL sizes, while changing the actual contents of the aforementioned packaging. (See below for details.)

3. In 2009, Goodnites' packaging was totally redesigned, and the "Jumbo" size lost two diapers per package, while the "Mega" sized package retained its 21 diapers per package; in addition.

4. Some of the "2008 style" Goodnites made it into "2007 style" packaging, and some of the "2009 style" Goodnites made it into "2008 style" packaging; the same holds true for Huggies Pull-Ups as well. (See previous post for how to determine if you've spotted a packaging goof.)

5. Goodnites are like cars and iPods, in the sense that every year, a "new model" is released. Furthermore, Goodnites are usually manufactured the year before they're released (this is common with many products) to the public. For example the "2009 Goodnites" carry a stamp on them of "2008," while the "2008 Goodnites" carry a stamp of "2007" and so on. The 2010 Goodnites will likely carry a stamp of "2009" on them if this pattern continues to hold true.

NOTE: I do not have access to Drynites, so I cannot verify if the packaging changes at the same time in the UK as it does in the US with Goodnites, nor can I verify that the designs are 100% identical in each country. When I reference Goodnites, I'm referring to the US product. You can of course, feel free to add to my references. Furthermore, I'm aware that Goodnites were redesigned around 2003 and changed from the unisex/plain white design, but when I'm building a timeline, I usually prefer to have more than just Wikipedia as a reference. Furthermore, my oldest package of Goodnites dates back to 2006 (despite being purchased in 2009,) so without anything from 1993-2005, I've avoided making any references to items from that era. (Note that my first package of Goodnites was purchased in 2007.)

This is the list of Goodnites that I own or have seen in person; note the changes made around 2008-2009 with regards to designs and packaging. I'm guessing these changes were made to compete directly with Pampers Underjams. NOTE: I'm specifically avoiding the "Boxer/Sleep Shorts" designs for the time being, because they don't follow the same release pattern as the "Brief" style Goodnites.

List of designs that have appeared on Goodnites from 2006-Present:

- 2006 Girls Goodnites: Design = Fairies, Sizes = S/M and L/XL.

- 2006 Boys Goodnites: Design = Formula 1 Race cars, Sizes = S/M and L/XL.

- 2007 Girls Goodnites: Design = Ballerinas, Sizes = S/M and L/XL.

- 2007 Boys Goodnites: Design = Soccer Players, Size = S/M and L/XL.

- 2008 Girls Goodnites: Design #1 = Butterflies, Sizes S/M and L/XL; "Butterflies" design featured on S/M and L/XL packaging.

- 2008 Girls Goodnites: Design #2 = Floral Prints, Size S/M; "Butterflies" design featured on S/M and L/XL packaging.

- 2008 Boys Goodnites: Design #1 = BMX Bicycles, Sizes S/M and L/XL; "BMX Bicycles" design featured on S/M and L/XL packaging.

- 2008 Boys Goodnites: Design #2 = Rough 'n Tumble Skateboarders, Size S/M; "BMX Bicycles" design featured on S/M and L/XL packaging.

- 2009 Girls Goodnites: Design #1 = "Fushia" Butterflies, Size L/XL; "'Fushia' Butterflies" design featured on S/M and L/XL packaging. In addition, the packaging has been redesigned, and the "Jumbo" L/XL size has been reduced to 12, rather than 13 Goodnites to a package.

- 2009 Girls Goodnites: Design #2 = Hearts, Size S/M; "'Fushia' Butterflies" design featured on S/M and L/XL packaging. The redesigned packaging is identical to that of the L/XL size, and the "Jumbo" S/M size has been reduced to 15, rather than 17 Goodnites to a package.

- 2009 Boys Goodnites: Design #1 = Race cars, Size L/XL; "Race cars" design featured on S/M and L/XL packaging. In addition, the packaging has been redesigned, and the "Jumbo" L/XL size has been reduced to 12, rather than 13 Goodnites to a package.

- 2009 Boys Goodnites: Design #2 = "Blue and Burgandy" BMX Bicycles, Size S/M; "Race cars" design featured on S/M and L/XL packaging. The redesigned packaging is identical to that of the L/XL size, and the "Jumbo" S/M size has been reduced to 15, rather than 17 Goodnites to a package.

As you can see, the size now seems to determine which design will be on the Goodnites you purchase. There might be a few S/M "Fushia Butterflies" and "Blue and Burgandy BMX Bicycle" prints floating around, but if there are, I've yet to see them.

Furthermore, the same "improved" waistband from 2008 has been further refined on the 2009 Goodnites, and the color has quietly been changed from pink or blue to white, with only the graphic retaining a pink/blue design over the waistband. I've personally found the 2009 Goodnites to be rather comfortable, and maybe even a little larger than the 2008 ones, although not by much.

Finally, for those who are interested, the current design for Boys on the 2009 L/XL size contains the following text on the back of the Goodnites "

• 1 month later...

I hate to "bump" this thread, but it's been over two months since my previous post in it, and I have a new question anyway. I'm not sure what the protocol is for a new topic in a thread like this, so if it's deemed that this post should be merged with my previous one, by all means do so.

Anyway, I was just wondering if the Goodnites Sleep Shorts for Girls received a "packaging update," the way the Goodnites Boxers for Boys did. The "traditional" Goodnites "briefs" all received packaging updates that depict someone under pink or blue covers and a new design. The Goodnites Boxers for boys received a similar packaging update, but I haven't noticed if the Sleep Shorts for Girls have received a similar update.

If the Goodnites "Sleep Shorts" for Girls have recieved a similar update, could someone please post a picture of the "new" packaging from this year? I believe KCWW lowered the number of Goodnites in the Boxers/Sleep Shorts packages from 13 to 10 in the L/XL size. I've already looked on the Goodnites website, but they don't have any pictures of the sleep shorts for Girls, so I can't compare them to what's on shelves in my area. Any help finding the newest Goodnites Sleep Shorts for Girls would be greatly appreciated; thank you. :)

Finally, on a side-note. I realize that this is a "sticky" thread for a reason, but I'd like to make a suggestion to "the powers that be" here. Could the "Huggies" thread be split into multiple threads; for example, one for Huggies Diapers, another for Huggies Pull-Ups, and a third for Goodnites? I actually think this would be a good idea for the Pampers thread too. An even better idea would be to convert the "sticky" threads into Sub-forums, although I don't know if this would be possible. Again, I'm simply making a suggestion. I think that this would be easier to follow, but it might just be me.

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased a package of xl girls goodnites the other day and well i have to say i am impressed actually. I did wet the bed for a while and wore goodnites untill shortly after the redesign from white to the boys and girls. even though i no longer needed them i kept using them untill the boys just didnt hold what i needed to anymore. well fast forward a few years through a few random purchases of depends and attends, through an accident then to today where i have stress/urge incontinence. the male guards would suffice during the day if i made plenty of trips to the bathroom (limiting water intake is a no-cando) and used the depends super plus pull ons at night. well i heard how the girls goodnites were stretchy and held a good bit.

upon putting them on and situating myself (the waistband is low) i was suprised just how comfortable they are and how well they fit 32 inch waist. they hold up fine to my very light to rather moderate wettings. they are discreet (untill they soak up a lot they expand fast) and they hold it well away from your skin. anyway that's my short review of them i had a much longer one but firefox crashed and i don't feel like typing the whole thing over again

• 2 months later...

I purchased a package of xl girls goodnites the other day and well i have to say i am impressed actually. I did wet the bed for a while and wore goodnites untill shortly after the redesign from white to the boys and girls. even though i no longer needed them i kept using them untill the boys just didnt hold what i needed to anymore. well fast forward a few years through a few random purchases of depends and attends, through an accident then to today where i have stress/urge incontinence. the male guards would suffice during the day if i made plenty of trips to the bathroom (limiting water intake is a no-cando) and used the depends super plus pull ons at night. well i heard how the girls goodnites were stretchy and held a good bit.

upon putting them on and situating myself (the waistband is low) i was suprised just how comfortable they are and how well they fit 32 inch waist. they hold up fine to my very light to rather moderate wettings. they are discreet (untill they soak up a lot they expand fast) and they hold it well away from your skin. anyway that's my short review of them i had a much longer one but firefox crashed and i don't feel like typing the whole thing over again

i love how they expand! i love sitting in a big fat wet one for hours.

• 2 weeks later...

i love how they expand! i love sitting in a big fat wet one for hours.

It is pretty interesting how they expand. They kind of round out like you have a big wet log between your legs. I can't fit the real ones, but Sometimes I wear the adult version pull-up and those expand the same way.

• 1 month later...

Are there any Huggies that can fit someone with a 34" waist (not pull-ups)?

Define "Fit" but the simple answer is nope. The problem in the length front to back, not so much the waist. They are designed for toddlers, let's leave them for them...although they do make great stuffers though. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Define "Fit" but the simple answer is nope. The problem in the length front to back, not so much the waist. They are designed for toddlers, let's leave them for them...although they do make great stuffers though. :thumbsup:

I knew the answer to my own question. I was waiting for an ironic "Yes!"

As far as stuffers, they're great to slip into an Abena ;)

• 1 month later...

Repaid1: As you've noted, it depends on how you define "fit," but your overall size and maybe even gender are a factor as well. My girlfriend is rather slender, and admittedly not very tall. She could probably wear Huggies Size 6 or a similar diaper without the "diaper thong" effect, but we haven't tried that yet. I'm not a fan of the "diaper thong," but there's more than one way to use Huggies or similar diapers. As you've already noted, a stuffer is one option. Another option would be to place the diaper against oneself, and to use a pair of snug-fitting briefs to hold it in place. Angela noted that she suffers from light urinary incontinence, and I believe that she said she uses Pampers Size 4 when she needs discreet protection and will be out in public. I think she mentioned cutting off the tapes and placing the diaper at the bottom of her panties, but I see no reason why this couldn't be done with Huggies Diapers or any other brand for that matter.

Also, I just thought that some people would like to know that Huggies Pull-Ups have been updated again: The new packaging features "Disney Princesses" for girls, and "Toy Story 3" designs for boys. The biggest change is the wetness indicators and the overall look of the Pull-Ups. In the past, it was pretty standard to see four indicators on the Pull-Ups. Last year, one of the girls' designs only had three indicators (large hearts) on one design, which featured three princesses. This year, one of the designs for girls features only one indicator, and I believe the second features three indicators; I haven't carefully examined the new designs for boys yet. The designs themselves cover more of the Pull-Ups as well, leaving less space around the wetness indicators. The princesses featured on this year's Pull-Ups are Cinderella, (also featured on designs from the past two years,) a black princess who I've admittedly never seen before, (if you know who she is and what film she's from, please tell me,) and Belle from "Beauty and the Beast." Belle is featured on both the design with three princesses and the design that only features one princess. I believe Belle was prominently featured on Pull-Ups about five years ago. Unfortunately, I can't comment on the intricacies of the Toy Story 3 designs yet. I should also note that this paragraph applies to the "Learning Designs" Pull-Ups. While I'm sure that the "Cool Alert" style will be updated soon, every bag of them in my area is from the design introduced last year. A few stores still have the old "Learning Designs" style, but most have the new "Learning Designs" style, while a few have both on shelves.

Finally I've started to notice new GoodNites showing up as well, but I haven't had the chance to purchase them yet, and the L/XL size hasn't made it into my area yet; I'll make another post about them when I get my hands on them.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

More New Huggies Pull-Ups:

Okay, I'm putting this in a "new" post rather than editing the old one so that people can see that there's actually new material in this thread without having to click on it. (If this is deemed unsuitable by a mod, I welcome said mod merging my two posts.) Back in March I noted that new Pull-Ups in the "Learning Designs" style had hit shelves. Well I was out grocery shopping yesterday, and when I went down the diaper aisle I noticed that new Huggies Pull-Ups in the "Cool Alert" style had just been released.

A couple of things to note: My local grocery store did NOT have these in the 4T-5T size yet; when they do, and when I have the extra cash, I'll probably pick up a bag for both boys and girls. Also, said store still does not have the new L/XL GoodNites in stock; I'm admittedly not too surprised by this though; they're slowly but surely making their way into my area.

As an aside, I should also note that my local grocery store has expanded it's diaper aisle. Most of the additional space is going to Huggies that are sold in boxes rather than bags, but some of the aforementioned space has also gone to the store's own generic brand, as well as both KCWW and P&G's respective brands of training pants, also in the box style packaging. It's also worth noting that the store appeared to be low on stock for several brands and styles of diapers. I did take into account the expansion of the aisle itself, and said store is still low on stock. My guess is that they should be getting a delivery soon though, and it's admittedly not uncommon for them to run low on stock and then have their shelves packed to the point where they're practically overflowing.

All right back on topic, the new Pull-Ups Cool Alert feature the same Disney characters as the "new" Pull-Ups w/Learning Designs. Again, I just thought I should bring this to everyone's attention in case they were interested. It's worth noting that the larger bags (much like the larger bags of GoodNites) still contain the "old" style of Pull-Ups, so make of that what you will.

Finally, from what I understand, both the large, unmarked bags and the boxes are considered the "Big Pack" by KCWW, so again, make of that what you will, and if someone has a correction to what the larger-than-mega sized bags and/or the box-style packaging is called, please tell me. Thank you. :)

help people, would anyone have any pics of girls in these pink pull-ups? http://community.pull-ups.com/servlet/JiveServlet/download/1800000006-1700000711-1700001945-1700000584/HUGGIES+PURPLE+OR+PEACHY+PINK.JPG I dont have any account on the paid sites, but would love to have some :)

thank you so much to all that will help :)

p.s. just upload somewhere (imageshack.us) :)

I bought a pack of these pink ones today, they are SOOOO cute! :) although they tear on the side when I put them on :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't like the new goodnites. Sure the sides are much stretchier which makes them a much better fit but the padding has been completely messed with and destroyed in my opinion. They are nowhere near as absorbant as previous models. I tried wetting one while lying down and it immediately leaked out the back. There is very little padding on the butt. It all seems to be concentrated towards the front. That does nothing because the back gets completey saturated and the front stays bone dry. It's very annoying.

Sure huggies was going for the most "underwear like" fit but in doing so, they sacificed the quality and functionality of the product.