LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Roger was hoping that Alan would be fine, he had just got out of a relationship, everybody but Alan knew his wife was not being faithful. In fact she had tried to seduce Roger himself, Roger turned her flat down he liked Alan. He told he he was married to a whore, Alan refused to believe him, Denile wasn't just another river in Africa.

Jazmine liked Men and Women, she also was a bedwetter, as were her kids, if it had been him, he would of loved having Jazmine he was into bedwetting and things like that. He now had  Melinda that was filling that bill for him now, not even Jasmine could talk him into anything. He loved Melinda and liked being a father figure to Steven, unless Melinda adopted Steven anytime soon, he wouldn't mind having that gig permanently!

Monday morning him and Alan were alone in their cubicles which were next to each other.  "How was your date with Jazmine?" He asked Alan?

"It was so great you wouldn't believe me if I told you! Alan said. I went to pick her up Friday night, she was running a little late, she came out almost naked to apologize for being late, she had a diaper on, a diaper, can you believe it? I learned later that she had a family history of bedwetting, her brother did she didn't but after having kids, she was needing diapers night and day now! Roger I hope you don't find me weird but for some reason, I don't know why but, her wearing diapers excited the hell out of me. She told me "If it was a turn off, we could cancel the date now, I did tell her no way, I guess she picked up on that I was excited as hell. We went out for dinner, we started talking before we knew it it was three hours later, we were the last people in the restaurant, they were trying to close up, I took her home and she invited me in, I told her it was late I had to get home to my own kids. At the restaurant she asked me how I felt about her need for diapers, I was honest and told her that they didn't turn me off like you think they would. She told me her three kids needed them at night, her oldest he made fun of a kid that needed diapers like her 24/7/365. She started to diaper him 24/7 for a while to show him how that kid felt, when the punishment was up her son had a girlfriend that was pretty much beat almost to death, her dad had knocked all of her teeth out she had PTSD, she was diapered 24/7/365 he asked her to let him be 24/7/365. I told her about my kids my son was daytime dry at 2 years old he still wets at night, my daughter hasn't figured that toilet training thing out yet she is 4 almost 5 and still wears daytime diapers.  She told me that she went to school with Chris Mitchell, and another girl that wore diapers to school until third grade. She used to have a crush on Chris Mitchell and he had one on her. Another girl made fun of me for liking Chris Mitchell, because he wore diapers. So what my own brother did until he was almost out of high school and he is 3 years older than her.  If you ever hear Chris Mitchell talking about his girlfriend that called him Lurch, or Sasquatch, you're now dating her.

I should stop kicking my ass because I didn't have the guts to stand up to her and who knows I could be Mrs. Chris Mitchell, I should go kick her ass instead of my own ass"

• 4 weeks later...

Come Saturday we went where we normally do go every Saturday and Sunday, Flagstaff we were all there, Jazmine brought a new guy named Alan he had two kids with him a boy and a girl. He was surprised everybody wore diapers from kids to adults, Jazmine even got him in one. He looked uncomfortable. He was surprised to see Roger was wearing diapers.

"What are you doing in a diaper Roger?" He asked?

"Remember how you told me how exciting it was for you to see Jazmine in a diaper?"

"Yeah?" Said Alan. More of a question?

"Well I found out a long time ago that diapers are comfortable for myself.  My girlfriend is a bedwetrer and so is her cousin that we are raising." Said Roger

"That's cool, this is my first diaper since I was A kid, they are pretty dang comfortable, I guess I could get used to this. Jazmine tells me you guys all spend your weekends diapered?" Alen asked?

"Not only weekends but pretty much every night as well, Melinda and Steven still wet their beds, I wear diapers with them as well, I don't wet my bed, I used to as a kid and teen, I guess thats where my love of diapers come from!" Said Roger!

Alan went and stayed with Jazmine, she mentioned that she had something going on in a bedroom she took Alan and there was a lady that was in diapers only and soon so we're Jazmine and she disrobed him. Soon both were having sex with the other lady . This was Alan's first threesome, ever! He enjoyed himself, he hoped it would happen again. He also decided one other thing, with Jazmine life would always be interesting!

• 3 weeks later...

After getting home Laura thought wow that was fun, especially sex with Jazmine and Alan. Alan was so gentle with her, most guys felt that they were trying to rip her apart. One of the biggest reasons she loved having sex with women. 

I wonder can I find a guy like Alan?

Laura got a call from the school William had been hurt at school. He was playng kick ball he went to kick the ball and he kicked it it went straight up and hit his nose, his nose started bleeding, and they couldn't stop the bleeding. Just when they think that they had stopped it William would sit up and it would bleed again. 

Laura went to pick him up from school. There were all his friends waiting. "Is William alright?" She was asked by every kid that were there on Saturday and Sunday? 

"He is fine but his nose won't stop bleeding!" Laura said! She was glad that William had good friends that really cared about him, she was dang glad! 

She took him in the back seat so he could lay down. They arrived at the Hospital about three minutes later. They went through triage, since he was losing blood they kind of got him in a bit quicker. She had to remove his clothes, she was surprised to find him in a diaper. He was only a bedwetter why daytime diapers? She asked him why?

"Well mom, he blushed, my girlfriend Amy wears them in the daytime, she forgets to go pee sometimes and pees herself. I'm wearing them so she feels better about having to wear them all the time."

"Do you like wearing them in the day time?" She asked?

"Kind of yeah." William looked away then looked at his mom to see how much trouble he was in!

"Do you want to wear them every day?" She asked?

"Can I mom?" She heard the pleading in his voice.

"Alright, I guess you and her wear them every Saturday and Sunday together don't you?"

"Uhuh, mom, I really like wearing them like the rest of my friends." He looked again at her, to see if he was in trouble.

She decided to let him off the hook, "I've been thinking about wearing them more as well, day and night!"

The grin in his face said volumes.

Soon the Dr. came in and he saw the diapers.

"What's up?" He asked mom? 

"Can we talk in private later?" She asked?

"Of course." He said.

They took William for

"Okay why the diapers, is he incontinent?"

Laura chickened out "Yes!" She said. 

"Poor kid said the Dr. is he well adjusted even though he wears diapers?" 

He has lots of friends even a girl he sees as his girlfriend that wears diapers!"

"No kidding? Wish I had a girlfriend like that when I was his age!" Said the Dr.

"You Dr. Did you ever get dry?" She asked?

"Uh sorry I guess TMI as they say. Said the Doctor. But no I didnt."

"Don't feel bad!" As she raised her dress just high enough he could see her diaper she was wearing. She smiled and winked at the Dr..

They had to burn a small spot inside of William's nose that the blood vessel there wouldn't stap bleeding.

"Um my name is Adam Carter, do you think we could get together sometime soon over a drink?" He asked?

"I would love to Adam, my name is Laura by the way!"

• 2 weeks later...

Laura was able to get Carrie to watch William she went out with Dr. Adam Carter. They went to a bar for drinks, it went well next they were out for dinner, then to Dr. Carter's home they had sex, even though she missed having Jazmine there Dr. Carter was great in bed as well. He did rival Alan. Laura wanted to spend the night with Adam, unfortunately she had to get William from Carrie's place.

William enjoyed being with his friends at Carrie's place, it was great. Everybody just wore diapers all  night long, they did their homework, and even ate dinner in diapers. 

William even got to know Abbie, Amy's sister better, why had he been so mean, she was nice. He learned she wasn't as bad as he had thought, he called her retarded but she was nicer to him than he had ever been to her. She called him "Friend!' Amy was "Sister!

When his mom came far him, he really didn't want to go home, he was having to much fun with Peck, Heather, Rachel, Amy, and Abbie. He got his pants on reluctantly.

"How was your date with the Doctor?" He asked his mother?

"Wonderful, we're seeing each other tomorrow he is off!" Laura said.

"You won't be leaving me with the Gregory's then?" William asked?

"Nope, no need, you will be at school!" She said.

"So I will already be with them then." Said William.

"Oh boy, sounds like you are sweet on one of them, who is it? Heather?" Asked Laura? Already knowing the answer.

"Heather?" No she is Peck's girlfriend!"

"Rachel then?" She asked?

"No Rachel is Charlie's girlfriend." He said.

"It couldn't be Abbie, could it? She asked?

"No it's not Abbie, but I did find out Abbie is pretty cool for being handicapped like she is! But it's Amy I like!" William said!

"I kind of thought that William, Amy is a nice girl. What made you like her?" She asked?

"Well I thought with my bed wetting she was to good for me. Then the table we sit at is called the diaper table, that's what the other kids call it, because a lot of the kids sitting there still need diapers, Peck, Rachel, Bridgette, they have no choice Peck had some surgery for a thing called a bladder stone, they had to go through his guy thing and something got broke. Like me he used to wet his bed only, now he pees all the time. Then Rachel, she was born without the muscle that stops her from peeing doesn't close off all the way she constantly pees herself. Then Bridgette her daddy beat her up bad she has false teeth, her daddy was beating her up and her mommy killed him with a knife, then she killed herself with the same knife.  She uas PTSD. It has another name but it is really long. Charlie wears all the time for Rachel. David wears all the time for Bridgette. Amy forgets to go pee sometimes she wears all the time, I wear all the time for her, that and I like to!"

"That I can understand! Said Laura. My son wears all the time for his girlfriend, I wear all the time for my son!" 

"Really you wear for me?" William asked?

Laura pulled her dress up enough that William could see her diaper.

"Alright Mom!" He said

• 4 weeks later...

Laura told William that she wore diapers for him. In truth in her heart she wore them for herself mostly, she loved the way they felt against her skin. She also wore them because she told Dr. Carter that she needed them as well as he did. In the long run it was because she liked the way they wore against her sexual parts. Regular panties never gave her a thrill like this! 

Next day while William was at school, Laura gathered up every pair of panties that she owned and put them in storage. She filled up her undies drawer with diapers. Some were plain white, others were colored, and some were babyish prints. That's what she put on that morning. 

Dr. Adam Carter arrived she made him breakfast, then they made it to her bed. She was desert for the good doctor. Sorry Jazmine but he put your Alan to shame.

At one time she preferred female sexual partners over males. Not no more, her mother and father would be proud of her now. Her mother accepted her bedwetting as she had grown up a bedwetter herself. Daddy was the worst, he was a preacher and he felt that his wife and daughters bedwetting came from sin, his wife had repented and was now dry, his daughter she was a sinner and still had the devil inside her she was still a bedwetter! He used to beat her in the head with his Bible to beat the devil out of her. He hit her hard enough to bruise the whole side of her face once. A teacher saw her and asked "What the heck happened?" She told the teacher that her dad was trying to get the devil out of her. CPS was contacted and she was removed from her home while it was investigated. Her Fostor Father raped her. She was 14. Her step mom found out and she kicked her hubby's ass, she was vicious. She didn't think that he would dare touch another girl. She was sent to another home, nothing ever happened there, her dad never had a bit of remorse for beating her with the bible in order to drive the devil of bedwetting out of her. 

She stopped bedwetting about 15 to 16years old. At 17 she had a boyfriend that did the same thing as her Fostor Father, this time she got pregnant with William. He got sent to prison he was 18 almost 19 when he raped her. She never returned to her Bible thumping father. After having William she had sworn off men, decided she preferred females over  men. Her father the preacher would of killed her if he knew that! He preached the hardest against Gays, woman such as herself, trans, queers. To him it was an abomination! As it was to the lord! 

Her dad would be happy that she was almost on the strait and narrow! Still she was having sex, he would of still beat her with his bible!

She was having fun with Dr. Carter!

• 2 weeks later...

It was the weekend and they were going to Flagstaff. Dr. Car5tr had the weekend off and was going to tag along. They arrived, Dr. Carter, Laura, and William. Soon Jazmine, Alan, Laura, and Dr. Carter were taken to a room, the two girls were already enjoying themselves. 

Soon Alan and Laura and Jazmine and Adam Carter were going at it the pairs were switched. 

After they were done with the men Laura and Jazmine were still pleasing each other.

"How come two guys like us will stay and watch two girls going at each o5her like this, but nit two guys? Asked Alan?

"Priorities?" Joked Adam back.

The show was over soon after. The four returned to the kitchen and livingroom. 

Adam saw boys and girls kissing,  holding hands, these were still kids hadn't they got the memo yet that girls had cooties to boys, and boys had cooties to girls?

There was William and he asked his girlfriends name?

"This is Amy!" He said. "How do you fit in with these families?" Adam asked.

"I'm being adopted by John and Carrie Peck." She said. "Can I ask why you don't live with your biological family anymore?" 

"Thats an easy one my dad didn't want me, my mom beat me only to get me back so she could kill me. It didn't work. My friends found me I was put in the hospital, and she came to make sure she succeeded the second time!"

"Waiit a second that wasn't only just about 2 months ago was it?" Adam asked?

"Yeah like March!" Said Amy. "That was at the hospital I work at! I was off that night but it was all abuzz at my hospital for about 3 days! From the sound of things your better off with your Fostor Family!" "I agree!" said Amy. "Carry on William." He saw another girl she had downs syndrome. "What you want?" She asked him? "I'm just walking around, looking around." Adam said. "Okay, my name Abby, what yours?" My name is Adam!" He said. "You Abby's friend?" She asked! "Well I can always use a new friend!" He said. Abby began talking to him he smiled. Laura found him talking to Abby she was talking to him she was a cute girl, to bad she had Downs Syndrome. "Who daddy mommy are you?" She asked? "I'm William's mom! Abby's face lit up! "William he my favorite sister Amy boyfriend! She said We adopt her, not fair have to wait a year! Abby no like that! Want Abby sister now!" Adam and Laura were loving this girl, how could you not?

• 2 weeks later...

They returned to Phoenix. Dr. Carter had a shift at the hospital. Laura had like 27 messages on her answering machine. Most were calls that were easily deleted. 12 were from a Law Office Snedly and Son.

Why here she couldn't think of anything that she hadn't paid. She really hadn't done anything illegal! She was thinking about why would they be contacting her, when the phone began ringing, the Caller ID said it was Snedly and Son.

"Hello," she said very unsure of herself. "Laura Dean, did you have a sister named Callie?" "Yes I did she was my youngest sister, I haven't seen her in like, 17 years, we were removed from our home our parents were kind of bad, we were all put in Fostor care, I haven't seen her since!" Said Laura! 

"Your sister Callie was adopted by her family the Reardon's. She married a guy named John Twitchell, they had one daughter named sharon. John and Callie were killed in a car crash about 5 days ago." Laura felt her stomach drop, a single tear ran down her cheek. Sharon lived. We were able to find through court records, you were the only one not adopted out all the other 3 kids were, those adoptions were sealed, your the only one we can find. Sharon needs a home."

"By all means I will take Sharon!" Laura said. I'm the only real family she has, she thought! "Just so you know Sharon is 2 years old, she is also Downs Syndrome, she also has about $250,000 worth of life insurance that comes with her. 

"I would do it for free, Callie was my favorite sister, I spent my childhood protecting her from the abuse our parents dealt out! I took more than my share of the abuse meant for her!" 

"We know that, Callie told us that when we were setting up this will. She spoke fondly of you as well. We can have her there within the hour, thank you for this Callie never knew if you ever had kids of your own. She was hoping life turned out good for you."

"Well I do have one son complements of an old boyfriend, now I have a daughter compliments of Callie!"

William came in his mom was crying, "Are you okay mom?"  He asked?

"I'm fine! I just found out that one of my sisters had died, your Aunt Callie, she was my littlest sisters. She had a daughter my niece, she is two years old, she is comming to live with us."

"Why would we get her didn't you say you had three other brothers and sisters? Why couldn't she go there?" Asked William?

"Well it turns out I was the only one not adopted,I still had the name of Dean. Same as Callie's, Marsha's, and Frank's, and David's before they were all adopted. Their Adoptions were all sealed, no way to know what their names were now! I was easier too find!" There was a knock on the door. It was the Attorney from Snedly and Son. She was given an envelope, crib, diaper bag and finally a little girl was ushered through the door. The Attorney told Laura sorry for your loss. Laura signed some papers the whole interaction took about 25 minutes. 

Sharon saw William and ran to him, she must of figured William must be an ally. William was kind of uncomfortable around this interloper, he had been an only child now he had to share his mother with this! To say he was jealous was an understatement. He wanted to shove her away, but then his mom would get mad at him! 

Laura saw the look on William's face and she took Sharon and sat with her in her chair witch was a rocker/ swivel chair, calmly rocking with her, until she fell asleep!

Laura got Sharon bathed and rediapered and put into her crib.

Now it was William's turn she bathed him rediapered him.

"Can I ask you a question, what's wrong with Sharon?"

William looked relieved, "Mom who is she?"

"Well she is for now my niece, that would make her your cousin." Said Laura.

"I guess she is my cousin, I should be nicer to her, I thought she was your daughter and my sister!" Said William!

"Well eventually I would like that to happen, it won't be tomorrow or the next day, but in like 6 months I would like that to happen, William. Don't you think little girls  like Sharon need good homes like ours?" Laura asked?

"Yeah I guess they do mom, I just thought that she would be my little sister tomorrow, Peck has his sister Abbie, Cutty has a little sister with Down's Syndrome. I guess I'm more like Peck and Cutty, I just hope I can stand up to kids like me that used to pick on kids like Sharon. I wasn't very nice was I?"

"No I thought you were going to shove Sharon away!" She said.

"For a minute I did as well! But I meant back before I got in with my friends, and girlfriend Amy! I guess if she needs a good home I need to be nicer to her! I will apologize to her when she wakes up. She was tucking William in and they heard crying from Laura's room where Sharon's crib was at!

"Sounds like Sharon is awake, are you ready to apologize?" She asked?

"Yeah mom I guess I had better they went in and William helped his sister get out out of her crib, he gave her a bear hug and said "Sorry I wasn't very nice before, mom explained the situation to me. I found out for now I'm your cousin! But mom wants to make you my little sister. William released the hug and sat in a chair his mom had in her bedroom. Sharon climed up and sat on his lap. "Ov u" Said Sharon. 

Laura looked and William had tears in his eyes, that's alright she did as well!

It was Monday back to school, I had enjoyed playing with Sharon, but now it's a school day. I guess I was quiet, Amy said "Earth to William, earth to William," a couple of times before I responded. "Sorry but I have things on my mind." I said.

"What's on you're mind that has you on the planet Mars?" Asked Amy? "My mom's little sister was killed!" William said. "I'm really sorry about that, what did she die from?" Amy asked? "Car Crash, but they had a daughter, my mom got her." "That's great you got a little sister now!" 

"Well Sharon is like your sister Abbie, and Cutty's sister Jenny she has Down's Syndrome, she is only 2 years old!" Who has Downs Syndrome asked Peck, Cutty, Heather, Rachel, David, who had Down's Syndrome?" My new sister she is only two years old how do I protect her, I mean by the time she gets into school, I will almost be in middle school! I won't be able to protect her like you guys protect your sisters, she needs to be protected from Jerks like I used to be, like kids like Abbie, Jenny, Raymond and now my sister Sharon, what can I do?" 

Rachel said give us some time to think about this, of all our friends, the youngest is Barry and Annie right now." Yes I know but they are only a year or so behind us, she will be in Kindergarten in 3 years. I just don't know how to protect her. 

Mr. English was visiting The Pecks John and Carrie, Leo, and Wendy, Jazmin, Roger and Melinda, Laura, and Lyle and Deborah. He was hoping to get referrals, or to take some more kids she had a family of 5 kids the oldest were 6 twins girls, then a boy 4 and then twin boys 3. Parents lost everything Jobs, house, cars, they were on the streets. All were like the diaper table, and wore them. One kid almost caught Pneumonia sleeping outside and wetting. Mr English was hoping to find a home that would take all 5, but nobody would take them together, he wanted to kind of keep them together, maybe different fostor families but them being close like the Peck's  family and friends. Leo and Wendy took in the two oldest girls. Lyle and Deborah took the 4 year old boy, the twins boys went to Laura, she had a 2 year old niece she was raising  that was Down's Syndrome, named Sharon. William couldn't be more pleased! Sharon had built in body guards now!

• 1 month later...

"William, you look a lot happier today! What happened?" Asked Amy?

"Well yesterday, I got my new Developmentally Disabled sister, I was worried what would happen when we got to Middle School and High school. Last night Mr. English payed us a visit, I got twin brothers that are the same age as Sharon they can protect her now I dont have to worry about kids like I used to be!" Said William. 

"Me as well, until I met Abbie I thought kids like her and Sharon were stupid, I wish I could learn to love others like Abbie, she just knows who to love and who to stay away from. She is smarter and better than I am in that department, look what happened to my own mother, she tried to kill me, and I loved her as my mom.  I'm so glad I'm with the Gregory's now, I do love them and I know I'm safe!" Said Amy.

"I teased Abbie as well, I trpped her and broke her arm, she still likes me! If it had happened to me, I'm not sure I would have forgiven me. When Sharon first got there I was jealous, I didn't want to have anything to do with her. I was sure she was going to steal my mom's love away from me. Mom explained how she used to protect Sharon's mom, her little sister, from their parents when they had been drinking which was most of the time towards the end. My mom got really hurt and ended up in the hospital she had a concussion. Her dad had done that to her. Your mom beat you up pretty bad. I'm so glad we came to find out why you weren't in school that day!" Said William.

"I'm so glad I have friends like you guys now, ones that miss me when I don't come to school! If I hadn't had friends like you guys, I would be dead now! I still can't believe my own mother tried to kill me." Said Amy.

"Me neither!" Sad William.

I really don't want to criticise the story,  but i find this incredibly hard to read.  Whilst the premise of the story is great, i find the flow of the story to be very short and to the point.  It was like you have read a story,  and then bullet pointed the story in your own words.  Every single sentence was very abrupt, without any imagination to help the reader immerse themselves into the narrative.

I do believe that the story has a great plot, but without the flair where someone could picture the scene as the story unfolded, I found it hard to maintain my attention. It seemed you have the plot chapter by chapter planned out, and you listed off the plot in bullet points. If you slightly expanded,  giving more detail this would be an unbelievable story.  It just needs that extra input and time.

I hope I am not too harsh, and i really have no intention on stopping the story as my opinion may be of the minority mindset. I only want to encourage. I have always felt that some extra detail may be worth a lot. 

For example:

I walked on the wet grass.

To:

I walked barefoot on the grass, the morning dew making my feet wet instantly cooling my body from what was a very humid and uncomfortable night sleep. 

I hope you take this as constructive criticism as was my intention. I honestly think you have a great story here, I just cannot immerse myself which I find personally vital to any story I read.

• Like 2