LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is It With People?

So here is my first rant for you. hope you like it.

So what is it with people. The other day i was sitting in a coffiehouse happly reading a book. when some girl sits down next to me and asks what i am reading. No big deal i think. and tell here it's a book based on ww2 and the troop movements of general patton. ( i am an amiture ww2 historian.)And she starts drilling me with questions

about the book. I politely tell her i would like to get back to my book. And she gets offended and cusses me out for being rude to her. I say hey lady you are the one

that interupted my reading well after that she walks off in a huff!! Gods i think is the world just full of stupid people?

Why is it when you appear realy interest in something or are doing something like reading a book people always seem to interupt you with stupid questions then if you ask politely for them to leave you alone they get offended can anybody answer that fore me?

thanks for reading this

thorlof

I think it's because the world is full of stupid people. Not everyone, mind you, but a lot. :P

If I was siting by myself reading a book and someone i didn't know interupted me to ask about it I would be very far from happy. If someone is obvously busy I think it would be quite rude to disturb them. Most people, it seems, can't grasp the concept that sometimes people would rather be left alone.

another possibility is she was interested in you and thought you were cute, so she went over there in hopes of a conversation to get your phone number, but you didn't realize it was happening.

I gotta agree with fox. She was just being friendly.. Prolly found u appealing.

if i´m really interested in a text (book, newspaper article) i read , i´m simply that far away that i does not recognize anyone around me. it is like day dreaming but still fully reading and understanding what i read. currently i´m practicing both , reading and doing a conversation again.

well interesting books there are a lot, but conversations with totally unknown can be interesting as well, interrupted or not. especially if interrupted by a nice lady :)

btw, i´m not sure how much you know on german army this time but a tip would be getting at least the biography of General Guderian or Guderians book 'The Modern Tank War' ;)

if i´m really interested in a text (book, newspaper article) i read , i´m simply that far away that i does not recognize anyone around me. it is like day dreaming but still fully reading and understanding what i read. currently i´m practicing both , reading and doing a conversation again.

well interesting books there are a lot, but conversations with totally unknown can be interesting as well, interrupted or not. especially if interrupted by a nice lady :)

btw, i´m not sure how much you know on german army this time but a tip would be getting at least the biography of General Guderian or Guderians book 'The Modern Tank War' ;)

thanks for the replies every one but on the books i own bolth of them amd also at the time i had no interest in wemon or realationships all i wanted to do was read my fing book

Here is one for the books. what is with stupid ppl u ask? ill answer it about a month ago this b*** cant call her a girl who cant sing insults a friend of mine telling she sux. my firends a good soprano and she won 100 behind me .anyway a buddy asked me if id order him a sandwich and i do thats stupid of me right? so the sandwhiches came and he loads it up with ketchup. before i knew what happend i watched him throw it from the back of the bar and hit a perfect bullseye!!!! while the no singing b**** was singing Shania Twain in the middle of the song. lol what a riot lol

I gotta agree with you somewhat. She didn't have to get mad like she did, but you could still be a little more open, especially if she's hot. I'm not trying to brag, but if I'm reading something in public, I prominitely display my wedding band. That keeps all single women away from me.

DLK

I gotta agree with you somewhat. She didn't have to get mad like she did, but you could still be a little more open, especially if she's hot. I'm not trying to brag, but if I'm reading something in public, I prominitely display my wedding band. That keeps all single women away from me.

DLK

DLK

well i think i have not explained my self enough i was not interested in anything but my book and also i am not interest in girls i guess most guys only think with there dicks i don't meat to belittle or offend anyone ouit there cute girl or not when someone is doing someone or looks busy the genrial rule i was taught was to leave them alone

If I were reading a book in public and someone started talking to me about it, I'd probably end up talking to them for hours if they were cool-male or female, attractive or not.

When you do things in public... well, you're in public, so there's other people around. If you really want to read a book without being bothered, you could always do it in private. You know, a room without other people, a locked door, drawn shades, and phones turned off.

(Thorlof, more punctuation please... your last post was a little hard to follow... I was out of breath by the end of it.)

Just because someone would pursue or be interested in a member of the opposite sex does not mean that they "think with there[sic] dicks." Also, usually when "someone is doing someone" they do it in private.

Maybe this is just me, and I'd like some input from other people who live in different countries, but your "I don't want to be disturbed when I'm in public" attitude seems very American. I guess I'm as much asking as saying. I've traveled outside the U.S. a bit, and in my conversations with others who have also, I've found people more outgoing in public in general in other countries. Now, I know in this case you were doing something, not just sitting around and obviously open to conversation, but I'm contemplating general trends at the moment.

If they are truly a stupid person, then the easy cure is to start ranting on about some cold, detail-ridden and highly specific/specialized item until they get bored and leave. The trick is to talk fast enough that they can't quite keep up with you, let alone interrupt your monologue, and even if they do, very quickly return to the original dry topic.

I find this work's almost every time, and if they stick around, it's a sign that they are intelligent and worth getting to know, imho.

I have mixed feelings about this... Surely the girl was just trying to be friendly to you? I have never had a girl come up to me and ask me something about what I was doing, I imagine it would be a nice feeling. I guess if you were trying to concentrate though, it could have been a distraction! I hope you were not too rude!

Next time please be more polite, just as she was trying to be...

if you read in a public place, it means I AM OPEN FOR CONVERSATION, COME TALK TO ME!!!!!!

I'll rephrase this more analytically:

You were reading (I'm guessing in a bookstore like Barnes and Nobles or Borders), and the girl took that as you were a) interested in the subject matter of the book and B) since you were in public, looking for someone else to talk to about that book.

In other words, your response confused the hell out of her!

I'll rephrase this more analytically:

You were reading (I'm guessing in a bookstore like Barnes and Nobles or Borders), and the girl took that as you were a) interested in the subject matter of the book and B) since you were in public, looking for someone else to talk to about that book.

In other words, your response confused the hell out of her!

i disagree totally. i was just trying to enjoy my book before i went to work. i think people have the right to sit in a cafe. And read or talk or do whatever. In place without stupid people comming up at random and bothering them.