LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Pictures

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kitty, not all boys are dumb because they come up with the wrong answer to a math question. For instance, if you asked me what 8x3=, the first answer into my head is 32. Obviously, that's wrong, it's 24. However, in the period on less than two hours, my father so screwed me up, for my entire life, by trying to make me figure out what 8x3 was, and what 6x4 was. I can get the 6x4=, that's easy. However, I couldn't see the relationship. From that less than two hours, every time I think of that, or am presented with that question, I immediately come up with the wrong answer.

By the way, I was doing multiplication tables when I was four or five, and that's when this happened. Think about when *most* kids learn them.

Gary

don_imus.jpg

Trust me, lets move on, please?

No Kitty, not all of them.

On the other hand, some are total and complete F^&*in' Morons!

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: That reminds me of a street just around the corner from me where they installed speed bumps a couple of years ago. It's a one way street, about 600 yards long, about 10 bumps along it. At every single one they painted markings, and put up warning signs.

Except at every single one, they put them on the wrong side of the bumps, considering it's a one-way street! 40.gif D'oh!

:lol: That reminds me of a street just around the corner from me where they installed speed bumps a couple of years ago. It's a one way street, about 600 yards long, about 10 bumps along it. At every single one they painted markings, and put up warning signs.

Except at every single one, they put them on the wrong side of the bumps, considering it's a one-way street! 40.gif D'oh!

And by how much did your Council Tax go up this year Autie?!

That's the way the money goes....POP goes the weasel! :screwy:

D <_< lly

• 2 months later...

Since the recent DD bug completely devoured the Silly Season thread, I'm posting this here instead -

(I copied this article from Ananova News, but it's been all over the news media here and caused quite a stir)

Pagans say Homer is pants

Pagans have hit out at a 180ft drawing of Homer Simpson painted in a field next to their famous fertility symbol - the Cerne Abbas giant. The 17th century chalk outline of the naked, sexually aroused, club-wielding giant is believed by many to be a symbol of ancient spirituality.

HomerandGiant.jpg

Many couples also believe the 180ft giant, which is carved in the hillside above Cerne Abbas, Dorset, is an aid to fertility.

The giant drawing of Homer, brandishing a doughnut, was painted next to the well-endowed figure in a publicity stunt to promote The Simpsons Movie released later this month, reports Sky News. It has been painted with water-based biodegradable paint which will wash away as soon as it rains. Ann Bryn-Evans, joint Wessex district manager for The Pagan Federation, said: "It's very disrespectful and not at all aesthetically pleasing. We were hoping for some dry weather but I think I have changed my mind. We'll be doing some rain magic to bring the rain and wash it away." She added: "I'm amazed they got permission to do something so ridiculous. It's an area of scientific interest."

D ;) lly