LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time for a change

Hello! This is the first chaper of a story I have in mind. I'm not sure if it will work because I haven't written the rest yet. It's going to develop reasonably slowly so if you enjoy it then stick with it as it will keep getting better hopefully. I welcome all feedback.

Chapter One

Sarah ran her hands through her thin, dry, mousey brown hair as she examined her face in the mirror of the public toilets at work. She was sure her skin never used to look so pale and sickly, nor did she carry such dark bags under both eyes. Weeks, even months, of a sporadic eating and sleeping pattern had left her looking a misshapen and unhealthy kind of thin. Her collarbone protruded out and she poked it pointlessly, slowly moving her hands up her neck, then to her new frown lines shaping her tired face. They were definitely new as 30 loomed. There had been a time in her life when she had always been smiling, but her job had sucked all the life out of her over such a drawn out period that she had long forgotten those golden days. Sarah was a lawyer these days, she earnt good money working 50+ hours a week, lived in a nice house she hardly saw, and drove a flash new car. But truthfully, Sarah had learnt the hard way that money didn't buy her happiness.

She sighed, straightening her dress and trying in vain to look like she wasn't a walking corpse before leaving the bathroom. This was the only time she would get to herself all day and she didn't enjoy it, it was time to remind her how unwell she really was, and how little anyone around her cared.

Sarah pushed the door open to the bathroom and immediately heard the monotonous shrill of a ringing office phone. She rolled her eyes, almost stepping all the way out into the corridor before another dreaded encounter.

A woman holding a stack of papers had been walking past but stopped as soon as she saw Sarah poke her head out the bathroom. "Oh Sarah, there you are!" Said Megan, Sarah's boss. "I have the case notes for the Harris case. You'll give them the once over then present them in court within the hour." She pressed the papers into Sarah's unprepared arms that she nearly dropped the whole stack on the floor. Sarah managed to catch the papers with her knee whilst Megan watched her struggle to compose herself, making no attempt to help. "Careful Sarah, don't want to muddle those papers or you'll be in trouble." Megan laughed dryly, "Oh and before I forget. Martin has emailed you over his new 17 page proposal. If you could give your analysis before the end of day..."

"But I'll be in cour-"

"Great." Megan interrupted with a smile. "Oh and there are a few messages waiting for you on your desk when you get there. You'll need to answer all of those before the end of the day too. It will likely be a late one for you." Megan looked Sarah up and down, fixed on her eyes a second, then smiled before continuing down the corridor without another word.

Sarah felt sick in her stomach and she couldn't process how much she had to burden in this office. She went back to her desk and dropped off the files before heading outside for a much needed breath of fresh air. 

She never returned to her desk to check her messages after that breath. In fact, Sarah left the premises all together, the Harris case sat on her desk and she had no intention of turning up to court later that day to present it. Instead she got into her car and started on the journey home without a second thought of the consequences. "I need to escape." She told herself as she tapped the steering wheal, she needed to not be herself for a little while, to un burden all her stress if only for an afternoon. "I need... supplies." She mumbled, indicating off for a chemist en route home.

• Like 1

Aww I know, she deserves some happiness.

Chapter Two

Sarah tried to pretend to herself that 'supplies' meant a scented candle and bubblebath as she entered the shop looking for items. Finally, her eyes fixed on the back wall display and instantly candles left her mind. Casually, as if she wasn't really heading there, the young lady meandered through the isles of the shop as if browsing, until conveniently arriving at that that very back wall. On display was every kind of diaper imaginable. They started with baby nappies but Sarah didn't look a those, she looked at the thick adult ones. Her hand stretched out to examine a pack when a shop assistant approached her.

"Hey do you need any help choosing?" Asked a male voice.

Sarah double took. Not a single person had offered to help her all week but suddenly, at her most private moment, there was someone there. "Oh" Sarah set her tired eyes on the man who had spoken, he was in his 30s and was a ruggered sort of handsome. He was tall with short messy dark hair and stubble to match, he wore a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up and grey slacks. His deep blue eyes burnt into Sarah's which made her ears turn pink, the colour spread to her cheeks. She stuttered, "I, I was just looking thanks." Her eyes didn't know where to look, she didn't want to look at the man, nor at the diapers, so she looked at the floor.

"Really." He raised an eyebrow. "Well Miss Just-Looking. I would recommend these-" He grabbed a pack of diapers from the ledge and held them in front of Sarah's gaze. "I've never known any little girl to leak with one of these on."

"Sorry?" Asked Sarah. "I don't understand."

"No? You were 'just looking' for yourself were you not? You don't strike me as diaper dependent which means these are for fun." He stated, absolutely correct in his assessment. "There is no point lying. I can smell a little girl fib from a mile away."

"Um, do you work here?" Sarah asked, brushing the comment off.

"No." He smiled kindly. Sarah found the encounter quite strange. Was this guy for real? "I noticed you look stressed." He continued through the silence, "And sometimes all we need is a little help to unwind. Release us from our responsibilities if you know what I mean." He took a deep breath, fumbling into his pocket for a business card which he handed to Sarah. He was nervous putting himself in this position too but carried himself with more confidence than her. "Look I don't usually do this but that is is my number. My name is Rob and if you ever fancy exploring this interest more then give me a call."

At that moment Sarah's own phone rang, it was Megan who must have noticed her absence at last. "Thanks, I'll think about it." Replied Sarah shortly, taking the card and walking away to take the call.

"Sarah, where the fuck are you? You are due in court now!" Yelled Megan down the receiver. "Be here in the next five minutes or don't bother coming in tomorrow."

Sarah drew a breath, "Thanks Megan. I won't be in tomorrow." She then hung up the phone and turned it on silent, delighted she had finally stood up for herself and wouldn't have to enter that ghastly office again.

She put her phone away then looked around for Rob but he had disappeared. If she wasn't still holding his business card then she would have wondered whether the encounter had been a hallucination.

I sure hope Rob has nothing sinister in mind.

...Umm, did that sound sarcastic? It wasn't meant to. I really do want nothing but the best for Sarah. Having a big, strong man taking care of her every need sounds like just what the doctor ordered... But knowing how these stories generally turn out I'm willing to bet you have other plans.

Poor Sarah. Just can't catch a break.

Sarah, seems to be truly over worked, stressed, frustrated, and finally over-annoyed at her misreable existance at work. I do hope she gets a chance to relax a bit before any more excitement happens.

Thanks for the comments, nice to know people want the best for Sarah.

Chapter Three

Sarah did not process any of the days events until she was home. To an outsider, her house portrayed a successful inhabitant. It was built of stone with oak beams framing the porch and windows. Inside was a recently renovated large and bright space. The house was much too large for a single person, but here she was all on her own. Sarah had a mother living a few miles away, a few friends she hardly saw due to work commitments, and no boyfriend for the same reason. She didn't have much of a life outside work.

Sarah sighed as she entered thd lounge. She settled down on the sofa in front of the TV and that's when she started to assess her situation. How was she going to afford to keep this place without her job? She had trained for several years to be a lawyer and couldn't throw it all away now, could she? She wondered whether this was a good idea or if she was being reckless. Perhaps she should try to save her career before she regretted anything.

Sarah got out her phone, ready to call Megan to apologise. She mulled over the potential conversation, the scoulding, followed by Sarah's relentless apologising to Megan. She then envisaged re-burdening herself with crippling stress, disrespect and outrageous daily demands. She knew she could choose not to go back, there was an alternative number she could contact given that very same day. Rob offered the opposite to Megan, he offered exciting new experiences doing something she had often fantasised about but never tried. Diapers were in the back of her mind quite a lot of the time but her interest had never surpassed irregular google searches. It was time to change that so this was an easy decision to make. She dialled the number.

There was an answer "Hello Rob. It's Sarah, we met earlier today." She said, "I wanted to discuss those interests you mentioned."

The coversation went well, Rob had been so friendly and let it known how excited he was to meet Sarah again. The pair arranged to meet up the next day at Rob's house. Sarah spent the rest afternoon preparing for this encounter feeling a nervous excitment. She had never done anything like this before and wasn't sure what to expect or whether she would enjoy the reality. Diapers were so far from her comfort zone but a drastic change to her life and wellbeing was well overdue. She had only been away from her job and she was starting to liven up a little.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Very interesting start.  I would hope that no one would actually dismiss their career over being diapered. I am sure Sarah could come up with a few minutes to relax in a diaper rather than simply walking away from her career. Word would spread fast under those circumstances and finding another job could prove to be very difficult. I am looking forward to seeing how Rob treats her. He kind of comes across as a Daddy figure, but why would a Daddy be hanging out in a medical supply place? I will be looking forward to reading more.