LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Buys Your Diapers ?

Guest diamondback688

i buy all of mine off the the net...i have it set up with the company so they semd out 3 cases of each brand a month...thats roughly what i use...

Most of the time, I just pick them up myself while doing other shopping (either from a local drug store, or grocery store).

But if that is diapers is all I need, and someone else is going to the store anyway (doesn't happen often, but it's not unheard of either) I will just ask them to pick some up for more (I don't view it as even slightly different then asking them to pick me up a loaf of bread, cigarette, beer, or anything else.)

I buy all of mine from the net too. I buy a dozen each year to replace the really worn diapers in my closet. adultclothdiapers.com is the site I use. I like their gauze prefold diapers with terry cloth soaker centers. They also have great plastic pants.

I buy all of mine from a "Medical Aids" shop/distributor who is in the local town, they always give good service and never do anything to embarrass me.

Plastic pants come from the local chemist's shop and these are bought in a job lot, enough to last me a year at a time as I always find that very embarrassing. :blush:

Other items such a net pants I get from the local Continence advisor in the nearby hospital.

If any of the above were to prove difficult then I would not hesitate to buy the whole lot off the internet providing they arrived discretely packaged. :horse:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :thumbsup::groupwave:

Since no one knows I sometimes wear diapers, I buy them myself. I do have to sneak them into the house and hide them in my room so no one sees them. I buy them at drug stores since I mostly use disposables like Attends, but I also buy them at medical supply stores along with plastic pants sometimes. Half the fun of wearing diapers is talking to a store clerk about different diapers and incontinence products that I use and them knowing that I wear diapers. I always do it as any normal person who just happens to have an incontinence problem and no one ever questions my "need" for diapers. It's fun to let them show just a very little out the back of my jeans or shorts when I'm in a medical supply store buying diapers.

I have always bought my own on one exception where another reno ab shared the cost of buying a case. I used to peddle my bike down to rite-aid when I was younger and bring them home in a backpack, but with the wonders of a drivers licence it's alot easier and I can go to stores that are a bit farther, the rite aid clerks knew me by name because i went there so often for diapers or something to drink.

I plan to order online more often when i get out of my mom's house which i hope is soon, i have only got up the courage to have them deliver diapers to my house twice.

I buy my own diapers partly because my wife wants nothing to do with them and also because that's half the fun for me. Yeah, it can be nerve-wracking but that's the excitement. You walk into a medical supply store and you ask if they carry something you know they don't. "But we have these," she says. And then you're having a conversation about diapers. "No, I find that the Tena Ultras not only do a better job but are much more discrete." You know she's going to check your pants for a sign of a bulge. It's human nature. Are these diapers for him? Is he wearing a diaper right now?

You finally decide to get a package and then you have to get it home and unpacked in your special box undiscovered. Tell me that doesn't get your heart racing! Wearing diapers is incredibly relaxing, but buying them is the exciting part.

-RMS

• 2 weeks later...

I buy my own diapers because my parents wouldn't ever dream of supporting my fetish. When I first told my mom about my fetish she bought me my first pack of Depends, a few days after she made me see a shrink who told her that was a bad idea! I usually buy my diapers online, some abena X-plus and Attends from XP Medical. When I forget to reorder, and run out I get nervous enough to drive to the store and buy a pack. :biker_h4h:

Guest Diaper4Boys

I buy them for myself. They are usually bought off the internet since I can easily get the brand I want at a cheaper price, and it ships right to my door.