LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Shortalls?

diaprbayb

last month we were looking for cloths for costumes for the Mummers parade (another story) I needed a skirt. We went to local thrift shop (I did find what I needed)

You wouldn't beleive how many shortalls they had. In large sizes too. Denim, cord, and bib overalls too.

shortall8104.jpg

Yes I do a lot of shopping, at the salvation army, they have those addias nylon pants, I could'nt afford, now I have many pairs...., I missed a nice crib by just a few min. well I get one, I keep going and looking.

I love shortalls. They have not been a female fashion item for several years. I am a guy and found what female size would fit me. Walmart, Kmart, and Target used to be good sources and lots cheaper than fetish suppliers. Pointerbrand in Tennessee sells shortalls at decent prices. I have never had much luck at the thrift stores, but still look.

Long live the kiddish look of shortalls, even for us old kids.

Froggy

Is that you in the parade then bayb? The skirt looks nice, although I don't think the shoes go with it.

I think as it was a parade sunshine.gif and therefore a long walk involved, bayb made a wise choice. I don't know about you, but I'd opt for a pair of flatties over high heels any day of the week in that situation.

Comfort rather than chic with blisters or corns, for sure!

D :thumbsup: lly

I get shortalls and bibs all the time cheap off of ebay and Kmart and the like. I take it abit further and use a seam ripper, this takes some time and patients, but once done the two halfs can be re-seamed individually and snaps can be applied. Both the seam ripper and the snaps are pretty cheap at any sewing store and can be done for your self in about a hour. If you don't have a sewing machine a local seamstress is probably your best bet. Just tell them if they would even happen to ask that it's a costume, or for a "Challenged" realitive.

The best part is you can have a "real" Baby outfit with a Mickey Mouse or Winnie the pooh applique already embroidered from the factory, and a heck of a savings from custom made. Most of my Short-alls cost me less than $12 bucks. Actually cheaper than a new baby outfit. :D

• 1 month later...