LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young Girl Facing Charges After Wetting Pants

Oh Please, that's the most obsurd thing I've ever heard! :badmood: A 12 yo special needs child who has a accident? There would be no room left in the courts. My g/f is a teacher for children like that and I can tell you it happens every day all over the world. They should arrest the arresting officer for Assholism. Ok assholism is not a crime but it should be. Then again we would have to build a lot more jails!!!!

Yeah I can't tell you how much this infuriates me also. Some schools have staff that are so stupid and assholistic it's ridiculous. I hated high school. For many reasons. I am in a wheelchair and more than once I had stuff thrown at me, called names, etc. And the administration said they couldn't do nothing because there were no witnesses. WTF, as id their own friends were gonna say yeah my friend threw french fries at him, or yeah he threw a handful of rubber stoppers at him.

I was always talked to by certain teachers as if I was a troublemaker or stupid student. And ya know it downright pisses me off. I sucked at math but that doesnt make me stupid. And once ur associated with being a troublemaker that's it.... What basis do they have for callin me so? Lots of other students got 2-5 detentions a month simply for being smart aleck smart asses. Me---I got 1 detwention my entire 4 years in high school. Simply because I was shy, and hard of hearing, ppl looked at me differently. I didnt know how to make friends and still dont. I have 1 friend my own age, and he's in georgia and we are only friends because he's my foster brother.

And then there's the issue of not going to my graduation in 98 because the school was legally obliged to provide certain services that weren't. Such as behind the wheel training. They figured me graduating got them off the hook. So I ended up not going and filing due process and getting the training. Damn i hated high school.

And then there's the issue of not going to my graduation in 98 because the school was legally obliged to provide certain services that weren't. Such as behind the wheel training. They figured me graduating got them off the hook. So I ended up not going and filing due process and getting the training. Damn i hated high school.

Humm - did I hear someone say "LAWSUIT"?

• 8 months later...

I am sorry for Necroing and what am I doing in old threads?

Well I was doing some catch up reading.

Well any who...

Reading about this really makes me very angry and sick! I just wish that I can just go and burn that frigging school down. I mean common a 12 year old girl who is a specail needs student in a specail needs school has a accident is quite common. But for her to be arrested for having a accident probelly on her way to the restroom to releive her waters? ??? ¿¿¿¿¿¿ COMMON DANG IT! This is quite rediculous..

What has this allready currupt world came to?

• 1 month later...
Guest stright_locin'

according to the report it is in Pennsylvania i don't know where you guys got Florida but anyhow Danville is about 50 miles from where i live and yes the school system is messed up around here they like to let the police deal with things that should be dealt with in school

I went to a special education school that had students ranging from mild to sever problems. The most they ever did was call the parents or put you in time out for acting out. There was one time they sent a student to the hospital but she was cutting herself so it was one of those things. This was not a private school, either and students were not mistreated. This was soooo unnecessary.

I also wonder what the principal did to her to make her so scared that she pees her pants in confrontations with him. In kids this sort of behaviour is often tied to sexual abuse. I know that just from all the groups I've been in. I would not be suprised if this principal did something horrible TO her knowing she is defenseless.

On the other hand, I've been mistreated in psch hospitals about my diapers, even though I cant do anything about it. Sometimes they get the crazy idea that because you have problems you can controle that. I've also seen a patentient denied diapers because she went the bed and humiliated every day by being forced to wash her own sheets. Odly enough this was private hospitals. The time I stayed in a state hospital was nothing spectacular and quite boring but I was not misteated in any way either.

I'm pretty sure we have all had accidents in public before. Whether we are incontinent, in special ed, or have any sorts of issues. Even the kids who are "normal" have accidents. So, I kinda have to read that and laugh. What does the principal plan to do? Arrest every kid who has an accident, a urinary tract infection, nervous condition...IS JUST A PLAIN KID?! If she's had this reaction before to this Mr.Duck (or whatever his name is) then I definitely think its an involuntary action.

What a very silly lawsuit...only in America can these sorts of things even be CONSIDERED in a court of law. I do believe it is a mockery of our judicial system to be wasting time on a case like this when there are CRIMINALS and SEX OFFENDERS who should be given some harsher punishments.

It's not just special ed students and schools, but a lot of schools! Somehow the principals and superintendants have it in their head that they are God and can make up any rules they want to. It's so funny how public sentiment almost always runs against the school administrators but they have to save face and will never back down. Just last week an A student was suspended from school for giving her friends a squeeze on their shoulder as they were leaving school for the weekend. It seems that the school has a policy of no hugging or signs of public affection and all the girl did was squeeze the shoulder of her friend (girl) as she wished her a happy weekend. Now, isn't that the most stupid thing you've heard? Kids are dropping out of school all over the country, there is a problem with teen gangs and what happens? This school suspends an A student and kicks her out of school for a couple days for a quick hug! "It was a public sign of affection and that is not allowed!" Man, I would think a school would be happy if that was the only thing they had to deal with! No "drugs, guns, gangs, bullies, or other problems that would be harmful to the teachers and students so they have to make their own problems! This kind of stuff happens all the time! I can see no tollerance policies for drugs and weapons but not because a boy goes to school with hair a little longer than what some stuffed shirt principal feels is proper! Also expelling a 6 year old first grader because she brought a small plastic picknic knife to cut the birthday cake in class is crazy! Even when you are an adult at work and you do something wrong you usually get a couple of warnings first before you get fired! May be what all these school kids need is a union to fight for their rights and put a little fear into some of these rediculous principals, teachers and superintendants! I think way too many school principals and superintendants have too much power. Yes, we all need to take measures to keep our kids safe but rediculous rules about giving a friend a quick hug should be challenged by all parents! If enough people protest stupid rules (not the good necessary rules that keep our kids safe) then perhaps there will be new administrators hired that aren't on their own personal power trips! You have to use common sense when making rules and dealing with school age kids! Good grief! Imagine the damage and trama these people can do to a normal 11 year old kid by suspending them for a hug in school! And these people running the public schools are supposed to be well educated people with degrees in teaching and education! I hope every parent in school districts where they have school administrators who make up these silly rules protest these people right out of their jobs!

• 2 weeks later...

Good grief! Imagine the damage and trama these people can do to a normal 11 year old kid by suspending them for a hug in school!

My school had this kind of rule. I actually get nervous when people hug me. Do you have any idea how aweful it feels if somebody gives me a hug and thinks I didn't want it?! I love hugs! If I know you and care about you, please, hug me! But if somebody surprises me with a hug, I tense up for a second and people think I didn't want to be hugged. It sucks, I used to get bitched at over any show of effection. All the hate in the world, and love is banned from school?! WTF?!

• 1 year later...
Guest TBinthehoodie

well it doesn't surprise me coming from a south state school district (no offense to any one in south USA that used to go to a district or is in one)

but from my personal experience they usually tend to get people in trouble for real stupid reasons and to make this story even more insane she's in special ed!!!!! i've been in special ed since 4th grade up to my junior year of high school (i'm a senior this year) but i saw alot more worse things then a person wetting themselves from fear. here's an example of one of my experiences.

it was 4th grade when this occurred my class and i were doing math and we were learning multiplication and me being me i didn't understand multiplication and they blandly showed it to me i still didn't get it and i got in trouble for refusing to work on the paper then a few days later i was switched over to basically where the juvenile kids were which was in a trailer more problems occurred which led to my mom who was pregnant with my sis at the time to jump across the desk and nearly attack the vice principal (i wish i was there to see it) then to my mom's friend who is in the military to yell at the teacher that kept targeting me with stupid reasons to get me into trouble. which led for me to move back to new york and start special ed schooling.

which then i saw stuff in special ed school that was worse then what the girl got in trouble for.

Guest TBinthehoodie

meh they;d do the same here in the north. Public school system is an epic failure.

i had no issues up here new york i had little to no problems..... with teachers. buss aids and drivers most were good one was perky enough to creep me out one was a person that wanted perfection only 1 bus driver was just rude 2 me this is the only real issue i ever had

i was in ......4th or 5th grade i think i'm tall for my age and they thought i was sitting on something and i argued with them and even showed my book bag people sitting next to me said i wasn't sitting on anything the driver and aid keeps saying i was. well....... i swore at them and my mom and grandfather yelled at them as well when i got off. oh and the driver refused to drop me off at home (i was supposed to be dropped of there) and it happened redundantly after Christmas break new bus driver my mom and grandfather complained to the bus garage 3 or 4 times before the x-mas break the bus driver continued to drop me off at the street and when he dropped me off at my house one or two times he gave me mean looks and i tell my mom she flipped on him.

Guest TBinthehoodie

This sort of nonsense can happen anywhere. The biggest problem is our school system is focused more on how you ffeel than what you know and how to fucntion in the real world.

u hit the nail on the head on that