LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do I Prevent Diaper Rash?

ive been wearing disposable diapers more frequently lately, usually overnight and im getting diaper rash. whats the best way to prevent it, i try to put heaps of baby powder on before diapering myself, and add some vaseline on my tushy-hole, but i seem to get a rash developing on my balls(sorry) and my inner thighs. can someone help me. i wear plastic pants as well if that makes a difference??

i usually only wet my diapers but occasionally i mess as well.

any hints or tricks you guys have got im thankful in advance.

thx guys!!!

Guest John_Q_Sample

Change/clean more often and more quickly... plastic pants probably keep things warmer down there, therefore more moist, not good... or stay away from the diaper play for awhile, till things clear up...

Desitin works well. I use it a lot.

I wear thick cloth diapers and loose fitting plastic pants. That seems to keep the rash down!

ive been wearing disposable diapers more frequently lately, usually overnight and im getting diaper rash. whats the best way to prevent it, i try to put heaps of baby powder on before diapering myself, and add some vaseline on my tushy-hole, but i seem to get a rash developing on my balls(sorry) and my inner thighs. can someone help me. i wear plastic pants as well if that makes a difference??

i usually only wet my diapers but occasionally i mess as well.

any hints or tricks you guys have got im thankful in advance.

thx guys!!!

Guest diamondback688

i use desitin...works great for me...like everyone else has said, change more often or stop wearing diapers until it clears up...

On a slightly similar subject, I ofthen break out in pimples (for lack of a better word) on my bottom after spending a night in disposable diaper. I wear Attends once or twice a week to bed and I'm wondering if anyone knows if the "pimples" are a result of the disposable diaper I wear, perhaps the materials the company uses in the diaper liner or padding. It is not diaper rash, it is actually breaking out on my bottom. If anyone knows they can message me or post here.

• 1 month later...

Any diaper rash cream works (desitin or store brand). You could also try Anti Fungus cream (it has worked for me a few times)

Like others have stated, change more frequently. Not good to sit in a messy diaper too long :unsure: .

I once went 23 days straight wearing disposable diapers, and I got one helluva rash over it too, even with keeping clean. Doctor said it was a fungal problem, and recommended a cream that is actually for Athlete's Foot, called: Clotrimazole Cream, 1%. It can be bought anywhere. Hope this helps. Nothing beats a soapy wash cloth either, or using anti bacterial wipes after every change.

I wash in between diaper changes, and use the ointment before putting a fresh diaper on.

• 2 months later...