LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Holidays!

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

Just wanted to give you all a big happy holiday wish! I've visited this site for ages and only just recently started posting (yes, I was one of those that lurked about reading the boards, absorbing info without contributing...) This seems to be the greatest AB/DL page ever, everyone is respectful and nice... so anyway I just wanted to say thanks to all and Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunicah, Quanza, New Years and anything I might have left out...

Although i don't celebrate X-mas ... i love what it stands for! I too wish you all a very merry x-mas and a happy new year! <3 May you all get wonderful diaper experiences for these holidays <3!!!

Peace~

Necros~

Hi there,

I have found this site to be very friendly and helpful, although some people may have had quaralls in the past it is still an awsome site! I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas or anything you may celebrate! I hope people get what they wish for which, I'll guess will be alot of diapers and ab related items. Happy Holidays and stay dry from all that eggnog you'll be drinking! :angel_not: