LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Hannabanna

Found out my boyfriend has a diaper fetish. Advice?

5 posts in this topic

My boyfriend told me he has a diaper fetish maybe a year ago. He doesn't wear them or anything, just his significant other. And it's just diapers, nothing else. It took a few months before I was comfortable talking about it or anything like that. About 4 months ago I began wearing a diaper for him occasionally during sex and sometimes to bed if he asked. I'm slowly getting somewhat less uncomfortable with the whole situation considering the only fetish I've been involved in is being tied down and stuff of that nature. This is definitely something I would like to learn more about since he trusted me enough to tell me. We've been together for two years and he's now starting to be more open with conversation, however, he doesn't always have answers on why he likes/enjoys this fetish. Two days ago he mentioned how his ex from like four years ago did it a few times and she even wet the diaper and they messed around and slept together while she had the wet diaper. That's something I was definitaly not comfortable with but ended up doing last night. Honestly I couldn't stand it because I still find it a little odd for an adult to be into. I'm just here looking for some answers, maybe how I can get more comfortable with it? He keeps telling me he will do anything once, even wear one if it helped me become ok with it. But I have no interest in the fetisj, I do it for him because I love him and want to make him happy. Any advice to help me get used to all this? 

Hi Hannabanna, I applaud you and your willingness, to go to the lengths you have to please your boyfriend. It can be difficult for anyone to understand, and except this sort of thing. But, I think you need to truly evaluate, how far you would be willing to go, and more importantly what you are comfortable with doing. You and your boyfriend, should talk about what these things should be. He needs to know where you are willing to go, and where you will not. Maybe, there are some things you would do, but you need to go slow. Discuss this too. And don't foreget, it's a two way street. You need to get out of it, what you like too. Take it slow, talk about what you both want, be open, and continue to enjoy. Have fun! 

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:37 AM, Hannabanna said:

My boyfriend told me he has a diaper fetish maybe a year ago. He doesn't wear them or anything, just his significant other. And it's just diapers, nothing else. It took a few months before I was comfortable talking about it or anything like that. About 4 months ago I began wearing a diaper for him occasionally during sex and sometimes to bed if he asked. I'm slowly getting somewhat less uncomfortable with the whole situation considering the only fetish I've been involved in is being tied down and stuff of that nature. This is definitely something I would like to learn more about since he trusted me enough to tell me. We've been together for two years and he's now starting to be more open with conversation, however, he doesn't always have answers on why he likes/enjoys this fetish. Two days ago he mentioned how his ex from like four years ago did it a few times and she even wet the diaper and they messed around and slept together while she had the wet diaper. That's something I was definitaly not comfortable with but ended up doing last night. Honestly I couldn't stand it because I still find it a little odd for an adult to be into. I'm just here looking for some answers, maybe how I can get more comfortable with it? He keeps telling me he will do anything once, even wear one if it helped me become ok with it. But I have no interest in the fetisj, I do it for him because I love him and want to make him happy. Any advice to help me get used to all this? 

Hanna,

I applaud you for  your interest in learning more about this, but I must caution you not to forget your interests as well. It is important you progress at your speed. If you're not comfortable with something, voice it, this way it keeps a line of communication open between you two. Human urine is sterile and it's warm, which for some people is erotic in itself, but it is an acquired thing for most. The easiest way I can say to get used to it, is wet yourself when you go to the bathroom. Don't pull down your panties. They should allow you to experience the wet feeling, but allow you to get out of them before being abhorred by doing it. It will also cool and drain quickly. I suggest you do this In privacy and when YOU are comfortable with, surprise him. I think you'll be pleasantly pleased with the reaction he'll have! If you can't get comfortable with it, it more than likely is a psychological fixation we have when we are toilet trained and shaming that comes when we fail, after a successful potty training....most girls train sooner than boys, but the shame felt is equal when we fail. This isn't a failure, but the mind will attempt to reveal those shame feelings you may remember from either your training or someone you know that took a longer time of training their bladders to hold it till on the potty.

I understand fully, as my boyfriend told me about his fetish shortly after we got together. I was already curious about age play, which has made it easier for me to understand I think. I would say browse at your own leisure. I think the best way to understand is try enjoying it yourself, and you will probably be pleasantly surprised. At the start I was just going off the idea that he was being pleased by it. But now I would be lying to say I didn't enjoy it myself. 

First off, it is awesome that you have been willing to be open to him and show him how much you do love him, it is an absolute show of love and trust.  I would seriously recommend listening to a podcast called Dream A Little.  I myself an a DL - meaning I like to wear diapers, I couldn't tell you why exactly, but I have for literally as long as I can remember.  There have been different reasons why I like to wear, a stressful day at work, I feel depressed, I love the feeling of being naughty or getting caught - not that I actually want to get caught by anyone other then my wife, but the thrill is exciting, sometimes it just really feels relaxing.  It doesn't bleed into my professional life, and although I think about it alot, I don't indulge in it very much.  Being open with your partner and simply a good listener is the best thing you can be.  I think just going on this website and researching everything is really awesome.  There isn't an answer anyone of us could give you, we all have different backgrounds and a majority of us would probably tell you we don't know exactly why we like it, it is simply part of us.  So my advise, listen to the podcast, figure out somethings that you may enjoy about participating in this fetish, (it could be snuggling on a couch while he or you, or both of you wear, it could be favors, it could be all sorts of things) write down some questions and give them to him, then set up a time to talk about it.  Let him know that you want to meet him half way ( and you already seem to be by researching it and reaching out)The ball is in his court to communicate.  Once you establish that, have fun with it.  I think in the end you can have fun with this fetish.