LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Bottle Nipple

Look for a Nuk 'cleft pallet' nipple, likely a medical store item but a larger baby store may have them... these nipples are the same size on the end as the Nul Pro L Pacifiers and stretch fit onto a standard 1 litre/quart bottle. The nipple has no holes in it (blind nipple) and to make the correct holes takes a bit of practice. I suggest you use an 'awl', likely available from a hardware, hobby or sewing supplies store and use a propane torch to heat it up until it is red hot. Make a very small hole in the centre of the 'U' in 'Nuk' as a suction breaker and 4-5 larger ones in the end. For thick liquids, try cutting a slit about 1/4" long in the end. I use 1 litre juice bottles or even 1.5 litre ones as mt bottles and am very pleased with the way it works.

All this requires some practice but is worth the hassles... There is something almost medetative about having a bottle. I hope you manage to make it work for you.

I'll add to PPBear's advice. I've found that if your like most babies, and don't finish your bottles all at once. To use a needle, rather than a heated awl. Just put afew more holes into the end. This lets the nipple do its job to reseal the opening if your not suckling, to keep your bedding alittle dryer. Not to mention that your bobbies still have something left in the middle of the night for that dry mouth. ;)

Can anyone recommend where I might be able to buy an adult size nipple for a bottle.

Last night I was thirsty and had to get up to get a drink of water. I would like to use a bottle but one that has a nipple appropriate for adult use.

Phil

Try www.der-nucki-koenig.de

You can bottlenipples and big adult pacifiers here