LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ips Driver Error?

wowsers :badmood: i cant get into the :screwy: room :screwy: for hours :badmood:

Dude, relax. Without seeing it myself, I can't tell you if the limitation is in the script for it, or how easy it is to change - but even if it is just a question of altering one variable in the script - if the band-width to support it is not there, it will slow everyone down to a snails pace, then everyone will complain about the speed.

I haven't gotten the error myself all week, so I am hoping it is - if not resolved - vastly improved. I found two old boards on the server that were being exploited by spammers and clogging the database, so I removed them.

• 4 months later...

Almost five months since the last post in this thread and the IPS Driver Error problem has reared its ugly head again :(

Is this the same situation for everyone right now?

D :crybaby: lly

It's rare now, but still happens. has to do with the number of people trying to access the databses at the same time. If it keeps up we will have to move some of the scripted stuff to another server.

Almost five months since the last post in this thread and the IPS Driver Error problem has reared its ugly head again :(

Is this the same situation for everyone right now?

D :crybaby: lly

I haven't had the IPS thing recently. But tonight the forum was running really slowly for me. I don't know if it was doing it to everyone, but it does seem to be ok for me now.

I haven't had the IPS thing recently. But tonight the forum was running really slowly for me. I don't know if it was doing it to everyone, but it does seem to be ok for me now.

Again, only a guess, since I have not seen anything as far as coding for this site/forum, but yah, I get the slow responses sometimes.

My GUESS would be that the way the error was fixed, is by increasing the number of users allowed to connect to the server at one time. This would greatly decrease the number of "ISP errors" but at the cost of speed during heavy usage times.

• 3 months later...