LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for sports, on days when we had it I used to wear my kit under my uniform which worked well coz some other girls did it too. Only time it caused problems was in summer.

torgen - she says she wore her kit under her clothes, i think u may have missed understood. but we'll find out if pink posts agian

/sorry if i come off as rude

i went to school in a diaper first time today, wow, i never felt so paranoid, uncomfortable and it was a bad day for me dispite no one noticing idont think . Its to much of a hastle if your gonna go, to much to hide and makes you paranoid to hell

I never wore diapers to high school, but I did mess my pants in detention once when I was a senior. I'd gotten into holding it all day, (unless I absolutely had to go), so I could poop my pants on the walk home or in a diaper after I got there.(My parente both woeked 3 to 11pm). On that day, I was getting pretty desperate in my last class of the daty, Then I got a detention. I didn't have time to use the potty before reporting to detention, so I tried to tough it out. I made it all the way through the hour in detention, but was at the point where the only thing keeping me from pooping in my pants was sitting flat on the hard desk chair. When detention was oiver, I hung back as others were leaving, then stood up to go. At that point I started pooping. I walked to the door as normally as I could while pooping in my pants. The reacher stared at me as I walked by, but said nothing. I was so scared I'd get caught that I swore I wouldn't try that again, and it was nearly two weeks before I did. Afterwards, the whole thing was pretty exciting, thinking I'd done something that I hadn't seen a school student do since 2nd grade.

• 3 months later...

Hey im 19 years old and i and graduating i was thinking of wearing diapers on grad nite when we go to Disneyland with my school on 25th of may from 8pm to 6am. i have thought about wearing Abri form x plus so i shouldnt have to change at all during the nite while thier they can hold about 58oz so i think it would be fine. I was wondering if you where me would you wear diapers on grad nite. I think its a pretty good excuse to say that then you dont need to worry about going to the bathroom after waiting in the long line after a while if you need to pee you just go. I mite also give a lye and be like i have done this for years when ever i go to theam parks so let me know if its a good idea AIM/ Yahoo IM :DiaperLover4Life

PS I am thinking of wearing diapers on the air plan ride up to San Jose on the morning of the 26th of may because im going to be so tired from Disnyland so i can sleep

Hey im 19 years old and i and graduating i was thinking of wearing diapers on grad nite when we go to Disneyland with my school on 25th of may from 8pm to 6am. i have thought about wearing Abri form x plus so i shouldnt have to change at all during the nite while thier they can hold about 58oz so i think it would be fine. I was wondering if you where me would you wear diapers on grad nite. I think its a pretty good excuse to say that then you dont need to worry about going to the bathroom after waiting in the long line after a while if you need to pee you just go. I mite also give a lye and be like i have done this for years when ever i go to theam parks so let me know if its a good idea AIM/ Yahoo IM :DiaperLover4Life

PS I am thinking of wearing diapers on the air plan ride up to San Jose on the morning of the 26th of may because im going to be so tired from Disnyland so i can sleep

Ok, this is going to be your last hoorah of high school life. I assume that you graduate shortly after the trip. I say go for it!!!

you should take at least 2 changes with you to the park (you never know a friend might want to try one)

I would wear on the plane ride too.... however you need to be committed to the fact that security might screen you a bit better if you are puffy in the rear.

Tips for you

- take spare changes of diapers with you everywhere

- have a reason for carrying your backpack (diaper bag) with you everywhere while you are diapered

- be prepared to have to change in a public restroom at the park, you will have to walk out of that stall with a rolled up diaper

- be prepared to be noticed, and accept what might happen

- wear a pair of normal underwear over you diaper, just incase you abort the mission

What to have in your diaper bag

- shopping baggies (i call them wal-mart sacks)

- diapers DUH!!!!

- pack of wipes

- powder

- rash cream

- some vinyl gloves (so you don't end up with powder or rash cream on your fingers, and ruin the tapes)

- tape to fix a faulty tape

When it is all said and done, this is a choice you have to make and live with. This will be your last chance to be with your friends, many will be shipping off to the service and/or college. Many of these people you will not see for years.

I completely agree with diapernh. If you feel like doing it then you should definetely do it. My senior year, two of my friends and I decided to only wear a speedo under our robes and then take off the robes after the ceremony. Only one friend and I did it and our other friend never said much about it, but you can easily tell that he really regreted it. If you think that you will enjoy wearing diapers, then you should DO IT!

Id say go for it u probably wont see those people for a few yrs. I would watch out for the log flu though, imagine going down that and getting wet, and seeing ur diaper expand quite a bit so i would try to stay off the water rides

yeah, i forgot that you should be prepared to have your bag gone through. I normally unzip it just enough and tell them that it is personal supplies

keep in mind this is at the airport and the theme park too

If I were you? I probably do it cause their's no turning back. I mean later in life after graduating and you moved, regretting that moment? that you wish you wore a diaper? won't happen again... :( Who is going to say," something to you!" who cares. Their just diapers :D you won't see them no more! Tell security at the airport you used/wear them cause you them. At graduation? I think it would be alot of fun because no one knows and when you get your picture taken... just remember you wear diapered :D He HE HE. Show your girlfriend later and give her a picture. She won't even know unless you told her...Well what do you say???

See i am going to be spending my time at disneyland with some of my best friends that go to a different school then i do so i am meeting up with them. So yes i am going to see them again and soon. But i through a party my freshman year of high school and my friend sam and brian found out so that onl makes 3 of the guy that i would be hanging out with not knowing that i wear diapers

• 3 months later...

I have never done it and don't really intend to do it when I go back to university in a few weeks.

I would end up being paranoid about one of my friends seeing it, that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the class. And since most of my classes are either one or two hours it is not like I would use them to pee in since I am able to go a lot more than two hours.

It is up to you whether or not you actually do wear them to your college.

I go to class quite often in diapers. Nobody has ever noticed that I know of. The only time that I'm ever worried that someone will see them is if I'm sitting in a desk in a smaller classroom. The best advice I can give you is to wear an undershirt (preferably a long undershirt) and tuck it in. Jeans to a great job of muffling the crinkling sound and plastic pants make them even quieter, plus they work well to keep your pants dry if your diaper leaks. Also, if you plan on using your diapers in class, throw a few extra in your backpack. I usually put them inside of another bag and put them on the bottom or a pocket in case I have to dig through my backpack and somebody decides to look inside. That's all the advice that I can think of.

Hi DiaperLover4life

My only advice would be to "go for it" and enjoy the experience, but do take the precautions the previous people have given just for your piece of mind :P

Always-

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

I'll add:

"Protective Underwear" (or almost any diaper with a paper-like outside) is so quiet as not to need muffling. A Ladies' pee pad in the front (but not Poise Brand, I like Tena/Serenity at close to ultimate absorbency) gives me a diaper that won't leak on the first peeing.

Test your solution in a protected chair in private, first. And think about the story you will tell if you are found out...you want to be very matter-of-fact about that "car accident" you had not too long ago.

Dill Pickle

College classes can be quite lengthy at times, or long-winded professors may make classes seem long! :lol:So if you need to wear protection, by all means do it. Wear something discreet like refastenable underwear (Depends, or CVS) and jeans that are one size bigger than you are, and no one will know the difference. Except you will have "one less thing" to worry about and can keep your mind on the class. Some of the other posts here suggested you try your outfit out at home first to see how well they will hold up between the times when you can change. But good luck with your classes!