LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

Would someone who currently has access to the new medium Total Dry X-Plus be able to do a big favor for me? Due to the changes in size made to the product, I'm trying to figure out if it would fit me. I would normally order a sample size and find out the easy way, but I'll be ordering a new case of diapers soon and would like to know if maybe I should order these. What I would like someone to do is to make 4 different measurements for me, measure the length of the diaper(2 measurements, 1 when relaxed and 1 when stretched), a measurement of the width(from 1 wing to the other) of the front wings, and another for the back wings. Anyone who could do this for me would receive mucho appreciation and 'me love them long time".

(I'll post this under the Bambino brand too as from what I've heard the Bambino diapers and the new Total Dry X-Plus use the same sizing system).

Is it just me? Just got the 24 pack of the new diapers in xl. I think that was a mistake, as I've said before, I like my diapers on the big side but jeez I'm swimming in these. oh well live and learn. The old xl's don't seem as large.

No, the old style XL are not as big as the new style XL. The new style is wider and longer and more absorbant than the old style. I was happy to see this after trying the large sample and I felt those were too small... didn't like the redesign until trying the XL.

• 1 month later...

Ok been awhile. I like these new xl's because they are so big. I don't like the plastic as much though. What Square duck said, wish they would stop f@cking with my diapers.

I've been in Dry 24/7's for the last six months or so and just went back to some X-pluses, because the Dry 24/7's were a little too thick for me to wear out of the house and not feel like I was obviously wearing a diaper. They are now called Total Dry instead of Secure Personal Care and they are not quite what they used to be. The plastic seems rougher for sure and they also seem a little thinner than they used to be, but that might just be because I got used to the Dry 24/7's. I felt like they were a pretty good value before I'll see how I feel when this batch is up.

Newer Re model of the product/ line

Not Good for my personal view ,

Nothing but splitting issues with this sort of rough plastic that is also too thin , Tabs are way too short for a adult brief on the newer version's

Loved the older ones Tho , The good is those amazing Landing zone that i wished abena would catch on to make a super diaper :)

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a sample pack from bambinodiapers.com about a year ago. I really loved them. Great absorbency and they felt fantastic. Very comfortable. When I get more money I need to order a case or 2 of them.

• 2 months later...

Ok I just tried the new Secure Xplus diapers. I have had a case for over the past 5 months and just cracked it open last night. No more plastic backing, and the diaper is feels like a cloth type diaper now. I put it on last night before bed and woke up this morning wet.... Will have to say it holds much more than the ole type of diaper (plastic backing). I usually do not like the cloth type of diapers, but these are good diapers. Seem to old up good for nite time wettings. As for the tapes, well they still do not stick very well, Maybe it is just this diaper. I am liking them... my GF for sure likes them being I did not wear plastic pants last night and well am soaked, but do not feel the wetness against my skin this morning...

Yeh about time for a change have been in the diaper for over 12 hours now...

I don't know what diapers you got, but they weren't the secure X plus'! They are and have always been a plastic backed product. I ordered 2 bags of mediums a while ago and they all have the plastic back sheet......soooo I don't know what you got or from where, but they aren't secure X plus products. Maybe Wellness briefs instead? :huh:

both the secure X plus from Securepersonalcare.com and the Dry Xplus from bambino are the same diaper, just named differnt. Both have the same construction and back sheet...so i'm a bit confuzzled

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still working on the 2 bags I got back in August :blush: I wore one last night under my sleeper and gave it 2 good floods and it held up exceedingly well :thumbsup: I really like these as a general all around diaper for day or night. They are a tad small on me, (mediums) but I make them work anyways, as the larges tend to gap behind my legs and don't seal right :badmood: I don't know if they changed things AGAIN :P which I hope isn't the case as I'm thinking about ordering more, or maybe the Teddys which I also really like as an all around good day / night diaper. Yeah the outer shell plastic is a bit funky, kind of like a trash bag....but hell, it's a diaper and I'm going to fill it with what I want, and it will end up in a trash bag anyways...so I don't worry about it :P

As for Annies question, I haven't ordered any since Aug, so I'm hoping the haven't f&^ked with them again..and messed them up more......thats MY job! :blush:

• 2 months later...

O*M*G! :o These used to be called 'Secure plus' and they really are a great diaper! :thumbsup: they have all the features I like and want and they (used to) fit well and worked great!. Now that bambino has futzed with them though, I imagine that the fit isn't what it used to be (IE to small for me now :( ) But I am hoping that the quality is still there. I ordered some of the Xplus' a bit ago and really like those. They hold a LOT< hold up well, are very comfortable and long lasting and don't fall apart when overly wet....great diaper! :D one of my all time faves, but the plus's are also a great product, just not as much capacity as the Xplus.... :thumbsup: I might just get me some! :P

• 1 month later...

At some point I thought I had read that they changed the Secure-Xplus so that they did not come up as far on the stomach (turned them into low-riders if you will :) ) and that

• 3 months later...

Anyone else tried the Secure Plus recently? Just tried them for the first time. I swear they're smaller than the XPlus or Bambino's lines. Still fit me but worth noting. The other interesting thing is that they seem to have almost no SAP. They didn't swell up noticeably at all and also wicked amazingly well. I guess SAP is what keeps wetness from wicking much in most diapers? I know I have read about this before but my memory is terrible.

I ordered a sample of these as well as they used to be my favorite diaper. They are a bit smaller and really don't hold much. wicking is great, but capacity is down,to the point that they now hold about as much as depends or attends do :(

it's sad. The one I tried I flooded and it held all that, but it wicked up the bak, soaked the padding and then leaked out the back, which I thought was odd.

i am sure they are fine for 'light to moderate' usage, but they are no heavy duty product. The Xplus works far and above the plus line, which have become, for me, almost useless.

Comfy yeah..you can use them in a pinch, but I'd use a booster every time, just in case, because with out one...forget it.

• 3 weeks later...