LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Care X-plus Brand

RMS401

My wife has that same view which is why every once in a while she will buy and wear Molicares during the day.

Personally though after having found these I can't imagine using a different brand.

I expect it is like most parents when they find a diaper brand they like, they stick with it. For me it might just be "love"... HaHa

• 4 weeks later...

Every time I try some other "new" diaper I end up back with Secure X-Plus. They fit, are comfy, work and don't have any quality issues. I just ordered a case after once again trying another new diaper, the Providers Choice Active Ultra. Which are nice but they have QC issues and just can't be bothered anymore. I do buy molicare every so often for something different and am still a bit fan of Abena M2 and M3.

• Like 1

I Use the secure X-Plus as my Daily Diaper ( sorry about wording there Daily Di :) ) and use bams as my around the house and on the weekends and such Both are made by the same companey and both the same with just a few differences the bams have the cute baby theam tape zone the Secures have a blue strip in the middle of the daiper that helps pull the wetness away faster but the fit and the way they work are the same less the blue strip in the middle it seems that the bams are just Secures baby theamed diaper but they are the best adult sized diaper I have used and I belive that thay are better than the Monicares in fit and thay havent broken apart like the monicares have as I work. I move alot at work and the Secures and Bams have never let me down almost as good as when I was in huggies but those times have past as i can no longer fit into a huggie and work in them, the Bams and Secures are a well made diaper and being incont A well made diaper is always a good thing. :)

Guest BambooLand

Cool, a thread I was hoping for.

Ok I am going to a costume party and I plan on either the Bambino or Secure plus.

I am more interested ion the Secure plus, because now I found out that they come with a light green tape panels with white/green hearts on it????? Is this true!! I'm so excited.

It has been a long while since I used Secure plus... The new X-plus has a stiffer plastic on them, but I remember the Regular Secure plus had a super babyish soft plastic..... Someone please tell me that the plastic is the same and that they come with this new tape panel!!!

Oh and I keephearing the Bambino and Secure are the same as far as the cut, padding and how they fit? The Bambino has a nice, puffy rear in them that I like....Will the Secure fit tighter? It's been so long since I tried Secure.

Thanks everyone...I am stoked to find out about these new Secures....I want to order but will wait a bit to see if anyone can comfirm this..

thanks.

Cool, a thread I was hoping for.

Ok I am going to a costume party and I plan on either the Bambino or Secure plus.

I am more interested ion the Secure plus, because now I found out that they come with a light green tape panels with white/green hearts on it????? Is this true!! I'm so excited.

It has been a long while since I used Secure plus... The new X-plus has a stiffer plastic on them, but I remember the Regular Secure plus had a super babyish soft plastic..... Someone please tell me that the plastic is the same and that they come with this new tape panel!!!

Oh and I keephearing the Bambino and Secure are the same as far as the cut, padding and how they fit? The Bambino has a nice, puffy rear in them that I like....Will the Secure fit tighter? It's been so long since I tried Secure.

Thanks everyone...I am stoked to find out about these new Secures....I want to order but will wait a bit to see if anyone can comfirm this..

thanks.

They are more or less identical in cut/make, aside from prints, of course.

Fair warning: If you are small size, and you order Secure X-Plus, you'll probably end up with Bambino Biancos. My last two cases have been that way. *shrug*

• Like 1
Guest BambooLand

Nope I use larges, because I like the "bunchy" look. I don't like snug. I remember about 4 years ago the Secure plus had super soft plastic... It was exactly like the real Pampers plastic back in the early 90's. I hope they are still as soft and with that new tape panel... I have no reason to use anything else. I know they are thin, but I have no problem adding stuffers like the Abena maxi.

• Like 1

Nope I use larges, because I like the "bunchy" look. I don't like snug. I remember about 4 years ago the Secure plus had super soft plastic... It was exactly like the real Pampers plastic back in the early 90's. I hope they are still as soft and with that new tape panel... I have no reason to use anything else. I know they are thin, but I have no problem adding stuffers like the Abena maxi.

I used to wear the normal Secure Plus, before the X-Plus came out. They were by a stretch my favorite product released at the time. Absolutely comfortable and quite absorbent. :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hm. My most recent shipment of X-Plus SEEMS to be having some tape issues, specifically with the top-left tape. A bit concerning. I'm going to try a few more and then E-mail the company if I still have issues.

• Like 1

The recent changes in the Secure brand have made me reconsider, the tapes being the biggest problem, absorbency has really gone down as well (the Plus use to hold a couple wettings, now they leak on one). The plastic backing is an issue as well, I wear skirts and friction with the seat is a problem, the new softer plastic tears too easy for me. I keep some on hand for doctor visits (I prefer ABU Cushies design but they're too babyish and expensive for doctor visits), other than that I wish they would return to the old style.

• Like 1

The recent changes in the Secure brand have made me reconsider, the tapes being the biggest problem, absorbency has really gone down as well (the Plus use to hold a couple wettings, now they leak on one). The plastic backing is an issue as well, I wear skirts and friction with the seat is a problem, the new softer plastic tears too easy for me. I keep some on hand for doctor visits (I prefer ABU Cushies design but they're too babyish and expensive for doctor visits), other than that I wish they would return to the old style.

I may get a sample of the cushies to try them out, but there's a very high likelihood that they're too big for me and not absorbent enough. I'd hate for that money to be wasted. Dry 24/7 really isn't an option for me, considering how big they run, and I find the material for Abena to be flimsy, for as much of an, um, aerobic sleeper as I am. *stumped* :/

I am an "aerobic" ssleeper too. I have to be careful w/ secure,bambino, and abena on how I put them on. If I put them on a little too snug then I end up ripping the back out of them. Sometimes the plastis is too thin and they tip no matter what.

personally i actually prefer SECURE over abena. They NEVER bunch up on me! And I have had that problem happen with abena's since I am pretty active at work and end up with a big lump in the butt from them bunching and its ANNOYING! And I have had the XPLUS recently, and haven't really notice any of these things your talking about. Like the lack of absorbancy... I mean are you sticking a garden hose or pouring a gallon of water in there or something?

personally i actually prefer SECURE over abena. They NEVER bunch up on me! And I have had that problem happen with abena's since I am pretty active at work and end up with a big lump in the butt from them bunching and its ANNOYING! And I have had the XPLUS recently, and haven't really notice any of these things your talking about. Like the lack of absorbancy... I mean are you sticking a garden hose or pouring a gallon of water in there or something?

I agree on the preference over Abena, but for different reasons. The material of the Abena diapers (the actual plastic) is very thin and prone to tearng. Bad bad bad. :/

I may get a sample of the cushies to try them out, but there's a very high likelihood that they're too big for me and not absorbent enough. I'd hate for that money to be wasted. Dry 24/7 really isn't an option for me, considering how big they run, and I find the material for Abena to be flimsy, for as much of an, um, aerobic sleeper as I am. *stumped* :/

I move around a lot when sleeping to, which is a problem for almost any diaper I have learned. >.< None of them are really designed for moving sleepers anymore. That's why I use to love the Secure brand, but also don't like staying in a wet diaper longer than I have to, which makes the X-Plus not economical for me, but the Plus are not even close to absorbent enough now. Which sucks because they use to be such a great brand for all around need.

• Like 1

I move around a lot when sleeping to, which is a problem for almost any diaper I have learned. >.< None of them are really designed for moving sleepers anymore. That's why I use to love the Secure brand, but also don't like staying in a wet diaper longer than I have to, which makes the X-Plus not economical for me, but the Plus are not even close to absorbent enough now. Which sucks because they use to be such a great brand for all around need.

I use X-plus with one bambino insert and it seems to suit me quite well.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone had any problems eith the tapes on the secure x plus diapers? I have. Seems the tapes are stretchy. They stretch the diaper gets loose and after adjusting the tapes, they sstretch again and rip off. Guess I'm adjusting the tapes too tight.

Has anyone had any problems eith the tapes on the secure x plus diapers? I have. Seems the tapes are stretchy. They stretch the diaper gets loose and after adjusting the tapes, they sstretch again and rip off. Guess I'm adjusting the tapes too tight.

I have, from the 12/27/10 batch. I informed the company and they provided me with a discount coupon for the following order.

• 2 weeks later...