LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweetiesnuggles

So many goodnites!!!

4 posts in this topic

So I recently was doing my regular restock order of diapers and figured that I would pick up some goodnites as well, so I went on amazon and ordered a package of 34 of them. I was excited since I haven't worn them since I was a teen, (and I have not really grown since then). 

So fast forward a week and my package has been delayed like 3 times. Eventually I get an email from amazon asking me if I want a refund or free replacement with express shipping. I decided on replacement because I was still excited about wearing goodnites again. 

Fast forward another couple days and I get my package of goodnites. I wore them all day enjoying being a "big girl", but when I got home, I had another package at the door. It was my delayed delivery of goodnites! Now I have so many goodnites on top of my regular case of diapers and all the bags of novelty expensive abdl brands. I can't find a place to put them all! My closet is filled to the max! 

I'm super excited about it, but at the same time. Where do I put the rest of them? 

Where do I put the rest of them?   ummmm in my diaper shed :P

Lay them all out under your matress, then get a step stool so you can get into bed!

Lots and lots of stuffers! Maybe take the sap out of one or two and place it in one of your high end diapers and see how much you can get out of it