LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got A Present For All Of You!

Those are cool! Thank you DW!

dw

You're very welcome!

If anybody wants a specific brand done, post a suggestion. However, I make no guarantees as to when it'll get done, considering it's free.

DUMB QUESTION OF THE DAY: What exactly is a userbar and when would one use it???

A userbar goes in your signature, or can be stacked together on profiles such as MySpace. The point is to illustrate things about yourself. For example, my "public" profile on MySpace has PS2 Owner, Budweiser Drinker, and TiVo User.

Guess I don't have to ask ya for the molicare one now :), Blessed be and thank you my brother.

Okay I tried to get it into my signature, but no luck it wants a url to put in a picture. I tried to cut and paste it with no luck either, any ideas to what I may be doing wrong? I downloaded two but each one is a different file type, so I have to use two different programs, though not a biggie, perhaps I should save them both as a .jpg? as it seems one isn't .Okay I finally just copied the url to both and this is what I got!, the one is a *.png file. I wouldn't think you would want us to link to you though, huh?

Guest diamondback688

i was going to ask you for a molicare one...guess i dont have to now...i like the daily diapers ones, very cool...i guess im going to have to buy photoshop now....

:blush:excuse me Sir? but would you happen to have this in a pink?

DailyDiapersSissy.jpg

Made all the daily diaper ones by altering what I had open, so I can't make it exactly the same in pink, but...

I do have all the pieces on my drive, so I could put together a near match. What part would you like in pink?, as the words are already in pink.

Hey, do you think you could make one for cloth diapers and Tranquility diapers? :thumbsup:

The one for cloth diapers is already in the works. I'm attempting to design it so it looks like your seeing the user bar through clear plastic pants, with cloth diapers as the background, and a pin or two as the pic in the forground. What do you think?

I could certainly make one for Tranquility, but could you give me a link to either their site, or a site where I could snag product photos.

Guess I don't have to ask ya for the molicare one now :), Blessed be and thank you my brother.

Okay I tried to get it into my signature, but no luck it wants a url to put in a picture. I tried to cut and paste it with no luck either, any ideas to what I may be doing wrong? I downloaded two but each one is a different file type, so I have to use two different programs, though not a biggie, perhaps I should save them both as a .jpg? as it seems one isn't .Okay I finally just copied the url to both and this is what I got!, the one is a *.png file. I wouldn't think you would want us to link to you though, huh?

You can use the URL if you wish.

Did you remember IMG tags? WITHOUT the spaces, surround the URL with [ img ] [ /img ]

and the URL is (again, without spaces, as this forum keeps trimming it)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums

/r238/Diapered_Witch

/userbars/Pacifier.png

Pacifier.png

Thanks guy, It's been about 10 years since I typed in html code, it seems that there was a bracket in between a double url for some reason. The Molicare one automatically assigned the image tags while the pacifier one assigned a ulr tag. I deleted the extra text and bracket, added the correct tags and it WORKS! Thanks. I also wonder, even though its a great job on your part, why people would put the banner for [Daily Diapers Member] on their sig for this site, call me crazy but I think that's fairly obvious when they post, but hey I couldn't figure out the last problem myself either....thanks a Mill.

Thanks guy, It's been about 10 years since I typed in html code, it seems that there was a bracket in between a double url for some reason. The Molicare one automatically assigned the image tags while the pacifier one assigned a ulr tag. I deleted the extra text and bracket, added the correct tags and it WORKS! Thanks. I also wonder, even though its a great job on your part, why people would put the banner for [Daily Diapers Member] on their sig for this site, call me crazy but I think that's fairly obvious when they post, but hey I couldn't figure out the last problem myself either....thanks a Mill.

The Daily Diapers ones weren't created for use on this site (although they can be). Their purpose was to be used on OTHER sites, such as for a brave MySpace user.