LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab City

I wouldnt mind finding a old hosptal or an old school and turn it in to a AB Dl commune

Even a Small town some where we have stores that sell ab Items and a Diaper serivce or serivces

heck if you want to walk down the street in a diaper and a tee shirt you can I got the Idea from a Buddy of mine he lives on the west coast

and lives in a star trek themed town even the police wear star trek uniforms he wears his to work as a Nurse

and people there go to work dressed as their as a person from the show we could make our own laws

have specal changing stations for abs and have education related topics to teach the uninformed get rid of the misconsecptions about

ab dl life

I wouldnt mind finding a old hosptal or an old school and turn it in to a AB Dl commune

Even a Small town some where we have stores that sell ab Items and a Diaper serivce or serivces

heck if you want to walk down the street in a diaper and a tee shirt you can I got the Idea from a Buddy of mine he lives on the west coast

and lives in a star trek themed town even the police wear star trek uniforms he wears his to work as a Nurse

and people there go to work dressed as their as a person from the show we could make our own laws

have specal changing stations for abs and have education related topics to teach the uninformed get rid of the misconsecptions about

ab dl life

Well, I've never heard of an entire town like that, but those costumes get very detailed (I am a member of a Sci-Fi club that dose a convention every year - get quite a few autographs, and a signed picture of me standing next to "Trip" [from Enterprise]).

But getting back to your idea, I don't see why you couldn't do it if you really were willing to put the effort in to it. Probably would be easiest to find to space on the west cost. Once in a wile, if you are luck and know where to look you can find entire "Ghost Towns" for sale cheap (basically towns that were abandoned years and years ago, no one has yet to bother going back to, so they are just as they were left). You just have to do something with it (in a lot of cases the buildings are still usable, just need a good cleaning, and modernizing - like adding indoor plumbing, electricity, exc.), however if you bought such a town, since no one would actually be living in it at the time, be default that makes you head of all local political offices, thus the ability to ask for and get State and federal aid to help modernize it. The basic point is to do something with that land, instead of just leave it there doing nothing, and no one really aware it even exists, and once done, hopefully have people start living and working there once again.

Guest diamondback688

sounds like a great idea, except the buildings might be in such bad shape you might have to bulldoze the whole town and rebuild from scratch...most of the ghost towns for sale ive found on the net are in the middle of the country, like utah and colorado...all we would need was a rich benefactor to give us the money, like in the neighborhood of 100 million so we could buy the town, get it modernized and then there would be enough money left over for the people to move in a never have to work again...

sounds like a great idea, except the buildings might be in such bad shape you might have to bulldoze the whole town and rebuild from scratch...most of the ghost towns for sale ive found on the net are in the middle of the country, like utah and colorado...all we would need was a rich benefactor to give us the money, like in the neighborhood of 100 million so we could buy the town, get it modernized and then there would be enough money left over for the people to move in a never have to work again...

Well, yeah the buildings being in that bad shape is possible, but they also could still be in good enough shape to actually use them, that is a bit of a gamble unless you go look at it first. But remember, primarily due to the dry climate, things tend not to rot that quickly out west. It also depends on what they were built with in the first place.

As for the $$ to actually do all the work once you have the town...That's were state and federal aid comes in, plus you need to see what was left behind when everyone left. It would all most likely be worth quite a bit be now (again things don't rot that quick in a dry climate). Not that you are guaranteed to get this lucky, but I once heard of someone financing ALL repairs plus putting plenty in his pocket just from collecting and selling old guns that were left behind (mostly in the saloon but some in other places).

Guest diamondback688

didnt think of that...anybody know of any ghost towns for sale?? the only thing on the net i found was a bonch of message boards about them, no sites that had them for sale or anything...to bad there isnt a site like ghosttownsonline.com where you can put them up for sale...i know there is a site where you can list private islands for sale(www.privateislandsonline.com)...

Well, I didn't see any right now (just did a very quick search), but have seen them on E-Bay in the past. There are also several Rel-Estate boards you might want to check.

If all else fails, perhaps a deed search (Lots of time such property is owned by someone that doesn't even know they own it, sometimes, even owned by either the state or federal government, but again till it's bought to there attention, aren't aware that they own it, nor do they really want it for anything, just ended up theirs by default.)

You wouldn't need to go as far as purchasing an entire town. You could purchase some sort of ranch with plenty of out buildings and turn it into a commune as per diaperdoc's original idea. That way you could minimise your expenses up front and use the money you were going to use for infrastructure and building maintenance and put it towards AB/DL supplies and what-not.

However, I have to admit that an entire AB/DL town does have its appeal.

We would also need some sort of product we could ship out so as to bring money into the town. It sounds great to not really have to work again, but that would mean that there wouldnt be anyone staffing any of the stores or anything. I think just a few people with degrees in some sort of craft (clothes or metalurgy) and some people with business degrees could do nicely. Then you have places people can get jobs, then you have income for the town, and voila, you have a market as well, taking in money for the town.

CJ

I can't believe that I forgot about this. Its a little late now but there was a whole town with modern facilities and houses that sold last year on the north coast of BC. It was called Kitsault and it lay virtually abandoned for 25 years before someone bought it in 2005. The whole place was sold lock-stock, and barrel for dirt cheap (2.5 million) if I recall correctly.

The only resident of the town was a care taker and he kept the place up. The heat was left on in all of the buildings so none of them deteriorated or anything like that. The whole town was empty but well maintained.

It has everything....paved streets, single family homes, Mall, movie theater, recreation center with modern pool facilities, and even a deep water port. I believe the entire population of the town in its heyday was about 3000 people.

Now that place would have made a great AB/DL community. :)

Guest diamondback688

i read about that town on one of the forums i came across when i was searching for ghost towns that were for sale...your right, that would be a great AB commune...

You know.. If anyone's serious about this idea and can actually get this started look me up.. I'm an amateur(not licensed) Carpenter/Professional Painter/Landscaper and would love to work on a project like this. Would be very cool for us DL/AB types to have a community that makes us comfortable.

"Nose to the wind,I go!"

Well, the idea of no one actually working at all is nothing more than a pipe dream...

As already stated, who would mind the stores then? (I could see MAYBE not using actual currency, and instead just barter for everything, but that would exclude trading outside that community)

Some sort of infer structure is also a must! As much as you would like it to be, I just can't see a 0% crime rate, so you NEED some sort of police. Also, except for properties owned be non-profit organizations (like churches, exc.) some funds needed by the town and county, is generated by property taxes, someone has to assess that. If you don't have any sort of town-specific ordnances (like acceptable noise levels at certain times) you are likely to have residents fighting with each other all the time (unless all residential areas have so much property that you would not have a clue what is going on, on someone else's property unless you are actually on it).

So, yes it would be quite a bit of work - but it could be done.

Idealistically, you would also want it set up so that you could have people work in that town, but live else were, and something to attract non-residents to come and spend some money, exc.

Yes technically it could work with just that community being there all the time - but I just don't think it would be wise to cut yourself off from the rest of the world.

Guest diamondback688

well its obvious who the chief of police would be...ME!!!!! j/k...i agree with the ordinences and the tax assessor and all that stuff...anything else you havent thought of? LOL

Guest diamondback688

I can't believe that I forgot about this. Its a little late now but there was a whole town with modern facilities and houses that sold last year on the north coast of BC. It was called Kitsault and it lay virtually abandoned for 25 years before someone bought it in 2005. The whole place was sold lock-stock, and barrel for dirt cheap (2.5 million) if I recall correctly.

The only resident of the town was a care taker and he kept the place up. The heat was left on in all of the buildings so none of them deteriorated or anything like that. The whole town was empty but well maintained.

It has everything....paved streets, single family homes, Mall, movie theater, recreation center with modern pool facilities, and even a deep water port. I believe the entire population of the town in its heyday was about 3000 people.

Now that place would have made a great AB/DL community. :)

i found the official website for the town of Kitsault on the net...it has pics of what it looks like now and stuff like that...its owned by some US millionaire now...the web adddress is www.kitsault.com

well its obvious who the chief of police would be...ME!!!!! j/k...i agree with the ordinences and the tax assessor and all that stuff...anything else you havent thought of? LOL

Where would the trash go? I wouldn't want to live in a town with a reeking heap of dirty diapers and rotten food garbage.

There is a whole lot of stuff that goes into running a community. Police, fire, water, sewage, trash collections, taxes, maintainance, cleanup, snow removal, schooling, city planning, electricity hookup, etc. Plus all of the business that you need, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, cable supplier, insurance salesmen, gas station, grocery store, diaper seller, doctors, etc etc etc.

There is a whole lot of stuff that goes into running a community. Police, fire, water, sewage, trash collections, taxes, maintainance, cleanup, snow removal, schooling, city planning, electricity hookup, etc. Plus all of the business that you need, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, cable supplier, insurance salesmen, gas station, grocery store, diaper seller, doctors, etc etc etc.

I'll run the diaper store. Sorry, no returns if it didn't fit, LOL, ew.

I think going for a whole town is too much. I mean, who would finance it? Perhaps a resort-style community would be better, that way the infrastructure isn't an issue. Also, it could start out small, with just a few homes/condos, then expand it from there. Of course, you'd still have to have a job in the community at large, but at least there's an accepting community to come home to.

In Canada, I know there are many forested resorts with fully furnished cabins and such for sale, starting from $1 million usually. You could convert the cabins into condos, and leave the main lodge for ABDL vacationers. The only major issue might be expansion, because many of these are on lakes, so there are strict building limits to control lake pollution. Still, if new homes/condos are build away from the lake, it should be fine.

Just another thought:

How about creating an ABDL centre in SecondLife, assuming it hasn't already been done? It would be great publicity, since SL has no restrictions on publicly wearing diapers on your avatar. Moreover, many companies and news people have offices there. I know MIT, CalTech, General Electric, a variety of consultants, and Reuters have offices. If we made a fuss about it, we might be able to make international news.