LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rocky Horror

collegebaby86

I don't know about the rest of you, but I LOVE the Rocky Horror Picture Show. My friends and I go to parties and dress up like the cast. Just think how hot that would be with diapers...

I used to do that when I was around your age, we took all the stuff, and ppl. dressed up as the charicters, we used to get drunk and high, and take bottles of wine, with us, why not diapers.

Now I have it on my tivo, and watch it every now and then, Good luck have a good time, that's what being young is all about, don't miss a miniute of it....

I would still do it if I had ppl. to go with here...

• 3 weeks later...

my sister and I used to go atleast once a year to London to see it live.

And must be one of the best musicals there is. definatly my fav.

who did you dress up as ??

I never dressed up, but was in to the festivities, with the toast, rice, and spray bottle, for the rain, but not long ago around haloween, logo had it on, and I saved the movie to the hard drive, on my directv. so I can see it anytime I want....

• 1 month later...

i performed in both the Rocky Horror Picture Show and the Rocky Horror Show for many years as Frank. i had lots of fun and i believe the show really helps generations to 'find themselves' and teaches tolerence for 'being different'

i'll try to attach a pic of me as Frank :)

Great pics, you really pulled that off. Could not really tell the difference.

I must agree with you that it opened alot of peoples mind about the whole TV issue, including myself.

Was the first sheet music book I got, and the reason I started playing the piano.

Must go and see it again this year :)

(I would like if I may - to take you on a strange journey )

Chloe

• 7 months later...

I love love love the soundtrack! Neber seen da show....i wanna whenever i get the chance.

You have to go to a showing in a theather, to get the full effect, just watching it on the tv or a CD, isn't the same.

It's been many years since I have seen it in a theather, but I still have the memorys, it's a great time, get a groupe together and go and see this, it won't be the last time you go....enjoy....B

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I think it may be time to get new specs! This thread's been running for almost a year and it's been on the front page for more than a week, but I came in here thinking it was a new thread called Rocky Horses!

But since I'm here now, I saw it years ago and enjoyed it as far as I could, given that I don't much care for musicals. I did applaud the message it was sending out though.

D :thumbsup: lly

Well i wouldn't go as far as calling it a musical, more like a comedy that has some music, and a cult following, it was a lot of fun we used to take wine, and do a little smoking, before we went in, with all the props, If I had more nerve I would have went in coustume, more than likely as the good doctor, but I was more like Brad myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Um.. i can see rocky in diapers.. that would be sooo cute since he was just made and has that boyish/baby thing going on. Brad would do in diapers too - especially in the floor show 'momy help me..' ... fank in diapers... hmmm... as long as its a black one i guess but it would be cool to see the whole cast in diapers... hehehe that would be a real trip

• 5 months later...

I also love The rocky horror picture show, well, the movie. Frank N. Further was one of my favourite characters for a very long time after seeing the movie, then I found better character- Herbert Von Korlock from Dance of the vampires-a gay vampire son of the sexy count :D I don´t know why, one time I was fascinated by two boys love

• 1 month later...

Only thing I like about that movie, PERIOD, is the soundtrack. I saw it with my ex-girlfriend in 2003 at a local campus function, and let's just say it's two hours I want back.

Only draw back was I could not get that soundtrack out of my head. LOL. I even have it on my computer, and a CD copy of it.

BabyChris121675

Only thing I like about that movie, PERIOD, is the soundtrack. I saw it with my ex-girlfriend in 2003 at a local campus function, and let's just say it's two hours I want back.

Only draw back was I could not get that soundtrack out of my head. LOL. I even have it on my computer, and a CD copy of it.

BabyChris121675

Yes it is very addicting, and once you get into the movie you find little things that keep you looking for more, and if you get into the whole dressing up thing you have a great time....

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I LOVE the Rocky Horror Picture Show. My friends and I go to parties and dress up like the cast. Just think how hot that would be with diapers...

I saw the movie maybe 30 times and I love the music and I love the dancing. Susan Sarandon can be my mommy anytime.