LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Bad American!

I'm A Bad American. This pretty much sums it up for me.

I like big trucks, big boats, big houses, and naturally, pretty women.

I believe the money I make belongs to me, and my family, and not some midlevel governmental functionary with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies.

I don't care about appearing compassionate (if I don't actually feel it).

I think playing with toy guns doesn't make you a killer - I believe ignoring your kids and giving them Prozac might.

I think I'm doing better than the homeless.

I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized.

I know what SEX is and believe that there are not varying degrees of it.

I don't celebrate Kwanzaa. But if you want to that's fine; just don't make me feel like everyone else should have to.

I believe that if you are selling me a Dairy Queen shake, a pack of cigarettes, or hotel room you do it in English. As of matter of fact, if you are an American citizen you should speak English.

My uncles and forefathers shouldn't have had to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come disrespect ours, and make us bend to your will. Get over it.

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry ass if you're running from them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' in English, see the previous line.

I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular opinions or actions.

I know what the definition of lying is, and it isn't based on the word -- ever.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you qualify for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans, etc., so you can open a hotel, 7-Eleven, trinket shop, or anything else, while the indigenous peoples can't get past a high school education because they can't afford it.

I didn't take the initiative in inventing the Internet.

I thought the Taco Bell dog was funny.

I want them to bring back safe and sane fireworks.

I believe no one ever died because of something Ozzy Osbourne, Ice-T or Marilyn Manson sang, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to that crap from someone else's car when I'm stopped at a red light. But I respect your right to.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster or McDonald’s

I don't want to eat or drink anything with the words “light

Well, Redneck - I must say I can agree with a lot of that to a point. Other things you missed the boat completely though. For one thing "Hate crime legislation" is NOT an attempt to put any more or less value on Minorities, gays, exc. than the "mainstream", it's there because unfortunately, some groups of extremists have made it necessary - I not meaning anyone that happens to fit in to those categories that happen to be a victim of a crime, but instead that they were deliberately and specifically targeted because of that criteria. - Example, If someone that happens to be gay is beat-up during a robbery, while the Perp was attempting to get his wallet, it's not a "hate crime" just a robbery - however, if you intentionally wait outside a bar that is know to cater to gays, and follow people as they come out, them beat them up, not wanting there money or anything else, just do it simple because they are gay - then that is a "hate crime".

As for the constitution changing - well if you want it to stay the same forever, you are actually violating it! - The constitution itself (Yes the original version) dose sell out exactly what must happen and be done in order to amend it - meaning the writers interned things to be added later. If this were not true, you couldn't even have federal laws regulating any type of drug since originally it gave that power to the individual states (side note of some interest to some people; the original hand-written constitution was written on paper made from the fiber of a Hemp plant). And don't forget, it would also forbid certain practices that are excepted by most, I personally don't like, but live with, because I do see a valid point. Example, No search without a warrant, and no warrant issued except upon presentation of probable cause. Well, Mettle detectors, X-Ray machines, even Police dogs are all examples of devices used to perform some sort of a search - would you rather they not be able to use them except on certain individuals, and then only after proving to a judge that it's more likely than not that what they are seeking will be found on that individual, or in his bags?

As for immigration, they way we know it now is a far cry from what it was initially - however, the basic point is still all are welcome - only real exception is if you intend to do us some sort of harm. And you can't expect people to come here and immediately be able to speak fluent English, anymore than I could go to Mexico and immediately speak fluent Spanish. Although I do agree that it's difficult to do business in a shop when you speak English, but the clerk dose not, but if the shop is in an area where the language the clerk dose speak is at least understood by most people that actually live there, why not? And if this is not the case, there is still plenty they could be doing that would be of value.

A cop shooting at someone that is running away!? - Get serious. Deadly force should only be used when the situation itself is life-threatening, if you are running it certainly dose not qualify for that because if you are running, even if you are carrying a weapon, how are you going to be able to use it unless you first stop - something they clearly are unwilling to do.