LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Play?

I play an Alvarez 6-string acoustic. I played bass in high school, but have gotten old and set in my ways. I like folk and Irish folk mixed with (ugh!) Gordon Lightfoot and Jim Croce, et.al. That really dates me doesn't it? I have written a few songs in the last few years but doubt I would play them publicly.

I have my Alvarez and a twelve-string set up on stands where I can walk by and pick them up every now and then. It gives me a great deal of pleasure. One of my favorite songs to do is "The Auctioneer."

My brother plays the piano beautifully.

-D_Rainger

The Recorder - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Sheep, London Bridge is Falling Down etc :P

I had piano lessons until around age 12 but don't think I could play much more than "Chopsticks" nowadays. Can also play the "3-Chord Trick" on acoustic guitar.

DR, I like the sound of your guitar (and yours too Terry) I'm also a Gordon Lightfoot afficianado, so I guess that dates me too - sang a few gigs in Folk Clubs in my late teens and early 20's.

D :) lly

I can play a little bit of the guitar and the banjo. If most people could get past the whole idea that banjo-playing is for rednecks, then they'd probably realize that it can make beautiful music.

I'v heard some amazing stuff on banjo. Can you do that thing where you play with the tuning knobs? That is something that has always fascinated me. guitaraq7.gif

Hi Dollydiaper!

I enjoy Gordon Lightfoot too! I've seen him a few times in concert. The last one was this fall. He has written some wonderful songs. His lst album "Harmony" has some neat songs on it.

Hi Baby D! I'm a banjo picker too! It's a great instrument and I often fingerpick in the background to some of our slower / "pretty" songs. We get lots of comliments because people don't expect a banjo to sound like that and are pleasantly surprised. I put a walnut bridge on mine to get a more mellow, more full sound out of it and it works great!

Other instruments I play: Taylor acoustic, several bass's including a Hofner, electric and acoustic fiddle/violin, 12 string, various electric 6-strings & banjo.

I can play a little bit of the guitar and the banjo. If most people could get past the whole idea that banjo-playing is for rednecks, then they'd probably realize that it can make beautiful music.

The banjo is awesome! I've been thinking maybe taking some lessons, but my plate's a little bit too full right now.

I play the violin (which I haven't been practicing), guitar (sort of), and took piano and trumpet until high school. I sort of wanted to be a music major, but I'm really not good/dedicated enough...

Music is my life! I am crrently recording a CD of my original songs and I am playing all the instuments myself. So far I have played many guitars: bass, electric lead, acoustic 6 and 12 string, mandolin, keyboards, flute, harmonica and vocals. It is taking a long time to record and so far I only have 3 songs complete and I have about 8 to 10 more. I sould be finished by next summer.

I play the Piano and keyboard very badly, even after 12 years worth of lessons.

sirpoopsalot - I wish you luck with your endeavour, one of my favs of all time has to be Mike Oldfield.

I play the 12-string guitar, six string guitar, classical guitar, 5 string banjo, mandolin, piano, organ, keyboards of all types, harmonica, trumpet, sax (tenor), clarinet, french horn, drums, congas, fiddle, violin, (same strings as a mandolin!), bass fiddle, bass guitar (4 & 5 string), and, of course, a kazoo!

I play the 12-string guitar, six string guitar, classical guitar, 5 string banjo, mandolin, piano, organ, keyboards of all types, harmonica, trumpet, sax (tenor), clarinet, french horn, drums, congas, fiddle, violin, (same strings as a mandolin!), bass fiddle, bass guitar (4 & 5 string), and, of course, a kazoo!

TP, I'm almost willing to put your post off as a joke, except I've met a couple of talented musicians who probably *could* play all those instruments. Music and playing an instrument just falls naturally to them.

I play keys, but not really well. I had about a years worth of piano, which I never really studied.

Currently, I own one of these and am looking to upgrade to one of these or probably this.

You can see and hear some of my work here.

Gary