LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

8 Ab Movies For Sale On Ebay

Hi, I am putting 8 adult baby movies up for auction on ebay tonight. I haven't downloaded the picture of them yet because I am trying to figure out how to operate my new camera. They are nice movies though.

After I list them I will put the link up but they are going to be in the adult diaper section of ebay.

OK, here is the link for the movies,

www.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?viewitem&h=018&sspagename=STRK%AIT&viewitem=280053345141&rd=1&rd=1

WHEW!!!! I need to learn how to copy and paste!! I had to type all that crap in there!! Any way I am using my dvd camera and it takes still pics but I gotta figure out how to download them.

Ok, I have put these movies on ebay 3 times and ebay keeps removing them telling me I need to list them in mature audiance :angry: , where IS the mature audiance section? they fail to tell me that. Anyway I have 8 adult baby movies on ebay AGAIN for 3 days only!! if you want them just type in adult baby movies and mine are the only ones on

Hi, I am putting 8 adult baby movies up for auction on ebay tonight. I haven't downloaded the picture of them yet because I am trying to figure out how to operate my new camera. They are nice movies though.

After I list them I will put the link up but they are going to be in the adult diaper section of ebay.

an intrested it the movies you have, but i think they were taken off ebay, i can't find them anywhereso i dont know how to bid on them. i will pay 20.00 dollars for all 8 movies thank you Darrin

Not sure, I've looked a few times just to see what you had. SoCalAB lists his hypno AB CD's in the section (EverythingElse/WeirdStuff/Totally Bizarre). They don't seem to bother him there, you might try that. Searching under "Adult Baby CD" shows four hits for his videos. None for yours.