LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Less mommies than daddies?

I'm just curious as to why there seems to be less mommies than daddies. I've been looking for a mommy (non sexual) and I have no problem finding daddies but no mommies so far.

It's a bit frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its kind of hard to get actual numbers on these things, some portions of the community are more reserved than others. That being said, try to talk with others about interests that fall outside this portion of your life. The rest may follow eventually.

Most mommies and daddies (the good ones anyway) don't really advertise themselves publicly in places like this. There are a few but the thing to understand with mommies and daddies is that if they advertise their services online or elsewhere, it's of their own choice. Most people don't really like to be bombarded with requests saying "will you be my mommy/daddy" and the best way to get a mommy or daddy to offer you their services is to be friends with them first, be patient, and if they don't offer, ask if it's a possibility AFTER you've gotten to know them. Even on a site that caters to the ABDL community, don't be so antsy to find someone right off the bat. Socialize first.

It seems like the majority of ABDLs are men so there will be less mommies. The ABDL girls mostly want a daddy or are lesbian from what I have been told.