LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So more than a year ago I decided to get help via a certain agency that helps and trains people with disabilities for a trade. They do not want to train me, instead, they throw me out into a job market that literally is a circus, a lot of hoops to jump though.

I totally understand your pain, I have basicly the same problem, I'm disabled and can't drive, but other the that I can do just about anything. I'm extremely skilled in a sepecalised in demand trade (its a It/engerring type of trade)

13 hours ago, SunOfSheep said:

I totally understand your pain, I have basicly the same problem, I'm disabled and can't drive, but other the that I can do just about anything. I'm extremely skilled in a sepecalised in demand trade (its a It/engerring type of trade)

The job I had applied for didn't even require me to be there at a dry time, it was more of a case by case thing, like set up this well the building is empty, etc just time frame based things with no real set show up at this time. People just want excuses I find, and don't relly care how valid they are, as long as some one else gets the job. It's messed up how people think relly, I've experanced it a few times, it's like people think just becouse some one has a disability they aren't worth employing or a non disabled employes would be better.

Im glad you at lest are able to make money off adsence, I've considered my own YouTube channel before.

6 minutes ago, SunOfSheep said:

The job I had applied for didn't even require me to be there at a dry time, it was more of a case by case thing, like set up this well the building is empty, etc just time frame based things with no real set show up at this time. People just want excuses I find, and don't relly care how valid they are, as long as some one else gets the job. It's messed up how people think relly, I've experanced it a few times, it's like people think just becouse some one has a disability they aren't worth employing or a non disabled employes would be better.

Im glad you at lest are able to make money off adsence, I've considered my own YouTube channel before.

Ironic, how they want people to pay into the tax base so bad yet, the help to do so is futile. Have a look at........ how my brain works

Thats pretty terrible, sucks when nobody will even give you a chance.

Ive been there before, so i know what its like.

Took me a year from 1 job to the next, that was bad enough.

Now i have a good job (not great, but several nice things about it, better than nothing), trying to mske the best of what i have.