LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Birth Order Are You?

I suppose I should have put in more details:

Oldest of 3; brother 14 months younger, sister 5 years younger.

Good childhood, loving parents, got along with my siblings as good as most.

Bedwetter until I was 10 and my mom used diapers to keep the bed dry. My brother was also a bedwetter until he was 10. We never talked about being diapered as kids.

That's about it. I always figured the diaper thing was a fixation from wearing them everynight for so long.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the youngest of three, brother 2 years older and my sister is over 10 years older. no abuse but i did fight a bit with my brother.

and by the way dlk post bumping is kind of frowned upon in forums, but it's not that old and this is an interesting topic so i'll leave it at that. i was actually thinking of starting a topic similar to this one, but it seems someone thought of it well before i did.

LOL RMS, You are not alone there.

I am the youngest which I always thought was weird and that the oldest (or children with younger siblings) would be AB/DL more often. Just a hunch of mine.

I too have been called "The baby" by my parents and the last time they did it was probably less than a year ago.

Hey Floaty, that is a cute pic. Is it a CareBear floaty?

Somehow, so many months ago, I totally missed this.

Yep, it's a CareBear floaty from around 1986 or so.

--Floaty

Only child, half-brother on dad's side, though I only saw him once a year. Needless to say we're very distant, and he's 9 years older. Though I was an only child I was exposed to diapers all my life. My best friend, as a young boy, had 3 younger siblings, as soon as one was trained, another was in diapers. My second-cousin was a bedwetter for several years, and visited often. As soon as he stopped having accidents, my cousin re-married and had two baby girls, one of whom resisted potty-training for awhile. We visited them often, too. About a year after that my aunt marries, and has her first child, we saw her during winter break, and my new cousin (3 now) is also resisting potty-training. Last April my cousin had her fourth child, this time a boy. And finally, this March my half-brother and his wife are having a baby boy.

Not really sure what caused my love of diapers, but it started sometime when I was 4 or 5. The only thing I remember is always wanting to be a baby...

--Brandon

Let's see, I'm just starting to explore this life style, so I'm not sure if this applies, but: I am the oldest of two. My little sister is two years younger than me. I have been facinated by diapers ever since I was eleven or twelve. I'm not sure what got me into them, but I used to try to make my own out of household materials. I was usually too creative for my own good and they leaked. I even tried one contraption in which I tried to filter urine through straws into a plastic baggie taped around my thigh... not really sure where I was going with that one...

Anyways, my parent got along great for the first sixteen years of my life. I guess my father worked most of the time, so he wasn't around a ton, but I don't know if I suffered from any lack of attention. Really I lived a rather normal life... if there is a such thing as that. I have no idea where the transgender thing comes from either...

~Lexi

I am the oldest of 3 (well, actually 4, but me brother died about 2 hours after birth), 2 sisters - 1 is only 4 years younger then me, the other one is 13 years younger then I am.

Mom and Dad did get divorced when I was 14, but they weren't fighting or anything like that. It was a case of Dad got caught cheating, but Mom was willing to "over look" it as long as it never happened again, but was he knew that she knew, he just couldn't deal with staying together. But they still remained very good friends, in fact they still talk to each other all the time, and in fact every once in a while he is in the area, and Mom, Dad, and Dads' second wife actually go out together.

Definitely no abuse of any kind.

But I have been wearing diapers my entire life (part of a disability).

I am the middle brother. got one 3 years older and one 5 years yonger. I only come out of nappies at night when I was about 4 - 5 years old just before my brother was born. Back in them by the time I was 12 and hid the fact from everyone till about 2 years ago when I found out I was not the only one. Still can't get over how many of us there are.

Oldest and sometimes i've been treated wrong by my parents so that could be apart of it also one time when I was around 3 my step dad beat me :/ and also i don't know my real dad so t hat could be apart of why im an ab but i am the oldest out of my brothers and sister though

I'm in the middle of four kids--all boys except for me. My oldest brother is 24 years older than me, my next older brother is 13 years older than me. And finally I have a brother who is 3 years younger than me. Since my older brothers are so much older, it's really like I grew up as the oldest child of 2. My younger brother and I are really close and I do remember being jealous of him when we were very young because he got all of our moms attention.

I'm the oldest of 3, younger brother by 4 yrs & younger sister by 9 yrs. I had dreams as a kid, wanting to wear diapers, but didn't act on it until I was 25 - now 32 (very nearly). I may well have been jealous of my younger brother; Got bullied alot at school, no one ever did anything about it in those days, umm... Did used to get hit by mum and dad. Complex there, but not what I'd call abuse really. Bit of CD as far as womens undies go, but no major motivations there. DL, not AB.

I was smack in the middle of five kids, my sister being the odest, one big brother who died five years ago and two younger brothers, the youngest died about nine years ago. We were all about a year apart in age I don't know why us kids were so abusive to each other (us boys only, as my sister was respected by all of us) because the abuse in that house didn't need to be added to, it was a war zone.

I knew I wanted to be a baby from a very young age and had quite the fascination for diapers. Wet the bed until age eleven, but wasn't put in diapers for it after age eight, just beaten for it. Often didn't have the bedding washed, so the bed was already soaked when I got in it for the night, and sometimes when Dad was pissed off he'd beat me while I was in the pissy bed. Don't know if this helps your study.

Vic