LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Keep or return? (Gamefly)

Okay so Gamefly shipped out a game on May 25th. The game never came. I even checked with my husband first and my dad since he always checks the mail and he said he had never seen any Gamefly thing. So last week I report the game as never received. They ship out another game from my Q. I received it today (Tuesday) and then I come home from work and there is another Gamefly envelope. I first thought it was the one that came in the mail today but I saw it had never been opened so I knew it was the one I had reported not received. I asked where was it and my husband told me my dad had it in my mom's car and he had forgotten about it. I felt upset about it. I felt I was dishonest with Gamefly but it was unintentional. Now we have two games at home from them and we only do one gameplan a month. My husband told me I should keep it and they would never know but I think that would be dishonest and it's like stealing.

This would happen fairly frequently with me and netflix back when I still did their DVD service. They expect that sometimes there is a delay in the shipping, and know that it will eventually show up.

It's best to just return the game honestly, like you said, it's basically stealing from them if you keep it. I'm sure you won't get in trouble since you didn't get it right away,

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...