LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do as you wish but I think it unwise to have something this outre' as a permanent part of your normally visible body :( And as with all tats it may not be something you'll always want (even though you might think that it is now) . I've got enough time and miles on me to understand how people change over the years and also how trends and styles change. I can change my appearance with clothing but tats don't change so if they go out of style (and it's very likely they will) you're going to have to get it removed or if you can't afford that, look the fool for the rest for your life :o The rest of your life is a very long time and something to think about regarding permanent changes to your body ;)

20 hours ago, Elfy said:

I am curious as to why you would show the tattoo with pride in Japan but got it tattooed in Japanese so that people wouldn't be able to recognise what it meant elsewhere. There is a strange disconnect between wanting to keep it hidden (including telling us that you can't go to Japanese restaurants) and being happy to wear it with pride.

I think Japan gets a wrong reputation when it comes to ABDL. They do have a lot of sales of adult nappies but that is primarily because of their ageing population. There is a big divide between older and younger generations there in terms of social attitudes. The younger people are less socially conservative than the older people but not to a degree that people often think. It is the same all over the world of course but according to Alice who has spent significant time in Japan there is no real difference in social attitudes among younger people as compared to anywhere else.

The reason I can't walk into an American Japanese restraunt is because there is too many Americans around.

8 hours ago, diapersalways said:

ya alright whatever, but it isnt harassment to translate something out loud,

if i was standing next to you in a public space and read your arm and said out loud "hey this guys tattoo says he likes diapers" and everyone ELSE laughed, but i then went on home, it is not harassment, i didnt laugh, i didnt do anything except state a fact out loud, that is NOT harassment, you would have a harassment case (a weak one) against those laughing only, and good luck with that.

Everyone chill out please.

I think everyone has said their bit. Better to walk away from the thread if the other party is annoying you rather than carrying things on into a big argument that becomes an issue.