LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I told some freinds

I've said it once, and I'll say it a million more - what do people have the need to tell other people about their fetish? Regardless if it is sexual or not. IT should NOT define who you are as a person. Being a dom mommy is not WHO I am, it's just a small part of me. Being an AB or DL or a mommy/daddy, LK or whatever shouldn't be who you are 24/7!

• Like 2

The way I see it is if someone finds out by accident like finding diapers in your room and asks you about it. That's ok for you to talk about it. But it's not ok to talk about it for no reason and you need to mind your business and no body needs to know your business. Unless it's there interest. And if someone does find out about it and it's a problem for them.

8 hours ago, mamabug said:

I've said it once, and I'll say it a million more - what do people have the need to tell other people about their fetish? Regardless if it is sexual or not. IT should NOT define who you are as a person. Being a dom mommy is not WHO I am, it's just a small part of me. Being an AB or DL or a mommy/daddy, LK or whatever shouldn't be who you are 24/7!

• Like 1

Gee, is that possible here? :P

People's, it's OK to debate reasons, thoughts, and perspectives- yours, mine, or someone else's- just don't go bashing someone personally. There's no call for that kind of behavior and it won't be tolerated.

I can understand having a deep desire to tell someone your 'secrets'. It's really freeing to do that- right up to where things start going wrong. That tends to happen in ways and with people where it's not expected. And that can make your life miserable more than you can imagine. I've had that happen to me with a different issue. I've seen it happen to others. I watched somebody lose their spouse, children, family, friends, home, job, car- everything in their life save for a few similarfriends who were aware of their 'secret'- simply because they told someone who they were sure they could trust who they thought would be understanding about things. One wrong choice, and their first outside of their secret life- and they got unlucky.

My experience didn't destroy me but it hurt me badly in numerous ways that still haven't finished playing out well over 10 years later. It took away most of the happiness in my life. I was very careful and it all came down to one 'old friend' who lied to me because they lied

• Like 1