LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Un-potty training

Jamie

the tapes you can buy are out there, but it is a myth. I have been wearing and using diapers since the 70s and not totally incontinent yet. Wetting - might have its lack of holding as much as I used to but that might be part of age too. am 53 next week. Most of the time I am at my computer or driving and dont bother holding back much since I wear a diaper and Always underwear inside them. I am usually in some sort of Depends or diaper on a chair pad. As typing this.... doing ebay stuff

I would call myself mostly un-potty-trained.

I have very little wetting control. I know when it's coming and if I make it to a toilet before it arrives, that's great. If I don't, wet pants or diapers - mostly diapers.

I wet at night. I follow the orthodoxy that this indicates true un-potty-training (i.e. total destruction of urinary training) as opposed to simply getting very used to diapers.

I have impaired messing control. I can control it to an extent, but not to the point of being able to hold it if it really wants to come - I can't hold against strong urges.

I would not recommend this. I have explained why in other threads. Diapers are a constant, paranoia-inducing background noise.

• Like 1

I diaper up for bed every night and wake up wet and then I mess in my diaper in the morning then change into under wear and go to work. When I go out of town for work I have to shack up with a coworker and I have to sleep on a

• 1 month later...

It's possible, but VERY difficult to do I imagine. You'd have to wear diapers 24/7, and go right as soon as you feel the urge for a long time. It also would make a huge difference if you started earlier in your life.