LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

motorcycles get sprayed with pepper spray, bye sick cop

• 3 weeks later...

And I see that there is no reasoning with you. You see that everyone that is confronted by the police is a victim and not a criminal. You feel that no one should be held accountable for their actions. There is no reasoning with you, you have your mind set that no cop is good and that we need no law enforcement.

M

On 2016-03-17 at 0:36 PM, diapersalways said:

yup doesn't surprise me, didn't you know police are above the law!

New Study Shows Even If Cops Commit a Crime on Video, 96% of the Time they Aren

• Like 1

No innocent person should be hassled in any way by the Police whose job is to nab the guilty to protect the innocent. If only 2 screwed up then get those two, but don't endanger those who broke no laws just because they were on the scene. That can never be logically justified. And if you feel that it can be justified, please allow me to apply that standard to your loved ones. Logic cuts both ways. And the founding principles of the USA were that no innocent person should come to harm by the government for any reason at anytime no matter the circumstances. If a cop stops my car and approaches me with his gun pulled to protect himself, can I pull my gun to protect me from him? Cops have murdered before so I should have every right to do that, yet it is not allowed because somehow Cops have more rights than the people they are supposed to be serving. Thar's why they've lost most of the respect and support of the communities they work in. And to see this Cop endanger the innocent for any reason proves that the problem isn't only with the people, it's with the Cops as well.

One of my favorite sayings is that someone who is evil had better not be drowning if I'm the only one around to save them, because I will ignore them and let them get what they truly deserve. Because Cops act irresponsibly in not accepting their own responsibility and in standing behind wrongful actions by their own kind, they have all joined that group as far as I'm concerned..There's the "group is guilty" logic turned around. Just remember who caused that because they are the only ones who can fix it without violence.

One standard for all, no exceptions, and no excuses accepted. And no reason for it to be any other way <_<

Bettypooh

• Like 3

Vice news usually puts up a video of a cop shooting an unarmed individual (usually black, but sometimes, hispanic) every other week. Used to be more, but more often than not, the shooting is not justified.

I do sympathize. Cop killers do exist and they have a dangerous job to do, but I find it hard to believe justification more often than not. I think the perception cops