LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saving for vacation

dizzy

I found online somewhere where a wife put her husband in diapers and charged him for it. It was pretty neat how she did it. She charges him $25 a week to make sure he wears them and then everytime he needs a change it costs him $2. She saved enough money over the year for them to go away to the beach for a week. There were more rules to it than this but I can't find the post again. I know there was a charge for his wife to change him instead of himself and something about if he soiled his diaper it was more money to get changed unless he stayed in it for a set amount of time. Has anyone seen this or remember this. It's kinda of diaper discipline to train your husband. even if someone has any other ideas to add to this please chime in. My wife would like to do this, we have only dabbled in diaper play but she seems to really like the idea. If I put this in the wrong forum, I apologize.

If she charged her husband for diapers I don't see how they saved any money because that is the couples money just going from one person to the other... They aren't gaining money in that.

It's an idea, but I couldn't help but feel if my partner charged me to be in nappies that they actually didn't want me in nappies and I was essentially paying her for the privilege.

I'm not sure you need tips, it seems fairly straight forward. You would both just need to set prices or whatever else and go for it. I would be more interested in a system where you have to "earn" nappy changes through doing housework or sexual favours for my fiance or something rather than money :blush:

Yeah, the only way this would actually be saving money would be if he was normally wasting that $25+ every week on unnecessary things (junk food, eating out, booze, cigarettes, gambling, whatever) and stopped spending money on that in order to pay for the diapering.

If I remember he was spending a lot of money on smoking and drinking. That was the other part of it, it doubled as a way to cut back on his blowing money. At least this way his wife got the money. If he didn't have money left from his allowance he couldn't buy smokes and booze.