LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banned without warning or reason. Have I been banned or was it just my IP?

Hi I have been trying to figure out why I've been banned. I only started on this forum Monday from my other account Skylove27 I was careful to follow the rules and on Tuesday I was on chat then suddenly I was banned. With no warning or a reason. Everything was going fine. Can someone please tell me what's happened, that's part of the reason why I made this account. I'm really upset about what has happened.

Edited by Skylove
To add to title

I am working on it and I will let you know that the reason you received a ban and removal from the chatroom is one of the admin staff has found something that he\she believes you are a minor. I am speaking to them about ways for you to validate you are indeed 18+

Skylove. There is 2 ways to validate your age. You can donate the 10 dollars to the baby banker status and/or if you like you can show one of the admin team a valid id. Either way I'll allow this account to remain active for a few days so you can respond. Let me know what you decide to do.

Does it have to be a state Id because I don't have that yet but I can show you something on my school account that has my name, picture and birthday etc.. Only I can have access to it and my school counselors can.

• Elfy locked this topic