LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Pet Peeve?

ummm like i really doesnt like have a pet peeve...like you know? :rolleyes: wahahahaha just_here! dats for you!!!!!!!

anywho.... i dont really have a pet peeve. it depends on my mood i spose. but i know my mommy's! ^_^

Oh, I'm all too ready to be self-righteous with my pet peeves...I ought to look at myself a little harder, BUT...

probably my biggest pet peeve at this time is people who are inconsiderate with cell phone use...

those long public conversations we're all supposed to put up with...

the people in line at fast food places and get orders mixed up cause they won't stop talking...

the people who have long winded conversations behind the wheel (it's illegal here, but 'who cares...its about ME...')

call and try to insist you talk with them regardless of what you're doing...calling because they 'can'...etc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

I don't have a pet peeve, but my family has one about me. When I was in school and even now. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to writing. Nothing I write is ever good enough. I'm always going back and rewriting or changing something in a story I am writing or for a report in school. It annoys them that I do that.

Lately I've been very annoyed with how people are copying me. People have been copying my rps and just me in general. But besides me it annoys me when people copy other people... It's really annoying. So I guess a pet peeve of mine is copycats.

2 minutes ago, cute little kokiri girl said:

Lately I've been very annoyed with how people are copying me. People have been copying my rps and just me in general. But besides me it annoys me when people copy other people... It's really annoying. So I guess a pet peeve of mine is copycats.