LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL movies... Are we not making them anymore?

Right now, I believe websites like Tumblr are the new medium for ABDL videos. I don't know why video makers like Skymouse and FLBabyGirls stopped making videos, nor do I know why DPRtube closed. I keep hoping that the new ABDL.space will take off, but the site seems cluttered with re-posted clips and untitled iPhone/Android videos. At least DPRtube had a very clearcut selection to choose from, sort of. IDK, but I miss having a real website to contribute videos to.

• Like 1

I think paid for sites are very hard to keep open since there is so much available out there for free. I personally would never pay when you can find things for free, I'm not talking about copyrighted stuff, I just mean amateur stuff. But then, I've always preferred amateur things to professional stuff... Feels more "real" to me.

The fact is that making ABDL videos is not a huge money maker. If I didn't enjoy what I do so much, I would have moved on to other things long ago. I think a lot of producers are simply finding that they prefer to keep their kinks in the bedroom and chose another line of work.

I don't know the reason DPRTube closed, but I would guess it was a problem with copyright infringement. Too many complaints about people posting copyrighted videos and you lose patience. It's not exactly a model that makes money, so whoever ran it was obviously in it for the enjoyment. When it becomes a full time job that costs you money, I can see getting overwhelmed.

Along with hosting costs, DPRTube also closed because of this, "We have decided to close the site after our visions of a video sharing site did not go to plan.". That is the beginning statement that is still up when you go to the site. I believe that the owner of DPRTube had his own vision, his own agenda of what videos he wanted and what videos he didn't want.

I agree that smart phone cameras are crappy, no good, even with a good person that knows their way around cameras/video cameras. I know what "white balance" is and its a good feature to use. I don't know think using a digital picture taking camera is a good idea to use as a video camera. On a slightly similar topic, my boyfriend gave me a 7.1 Megapixel digital picture taking camera a long time ago. I had to buy the supplies for it and then find out it doesn't have "manual focus". I'm able to make it work for me but, manual focus is a great basic tool feature to have. It was my first run in with a digital camera that doesn't have manual focus, it just has preset focus settings and not a scaling focusing feature. I later learned that certain models of Canon digital cameras do not have manual focus, probably because they are slimming down the size of these particular cameras and need to get rid of some features, even basic ones.

My boyfriend also bought me my first digital video camera a long time ago. Its used but, I made it work for me. It works great. Great features built into it, even the basic ones. Its my first digital video camera that has built-in picture taking ability but, I don't use that. Instead, I use features of the fact that it can change shutter speed and aperture size, I had never had a video camera that could do that, only picture taking cameras. So, my experience in working with this digital video camera is great.

I had since used, but not abandoned, my analog video camera for making my abdl videos/movies and would record them on vhs tapes. I would then transfer them to dvd-r dsics. After that, I would have my computer make a digital copy of what was on the discs. That was the only I could get my videos on my computer and onto the web/internet for the longest time before I had my digital video camera.

It has also helped that I watch what I'm doing on video as I am recording them. I do this by connecting

1 hour ago, rugratsdppm said:

Along with hosting costs, DPRTube also closed because of this, "We have decided to close the site after our visions of a video sharing site did not go to plan.". That is the beginning statement that is still up when you go to the site. I believe that the owner of DPRTube had his own vision, his own agenda of what videos he wanted and what videos he didn't want.

True, I remember that message too, but at the time it was first posted I believe hosting costs were mentioned as well. The first part of the message is likely a reference to the amount of pirated content that was on the site, because I seem to remember there also being a line about thanking the people who "actually attempted to create original content" shortly after the one about the vision for the site not going as planned.

• Like 1