LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New from Ohio

Hello everyone. So I've been struggling with this for years but I've finally decided to come to terms with being into this lifestyle. My name is Brian. I'm 25 and I've been into ABDL for most of my life. Ever since I can remember I've had a fascination with wearing and using diapers. I just love diapers. It feels so good and natural to me. I love the AB lifestyle and all that goes with it.

Hi Brian, welcome to DD. there's no rule book for this interest we all share. You don't need to identify as DL just because you don't have a pacifier or bib etc. AB or DL is a self identification. You get to choose and no one can argue about it because in the end you are what you want to be. The best thing you can do is just relax and have fun, your among friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from ohio too and it's nice to meet u and I kinda see where u r coming from it's like me and my baby style and diapers but is only have a teddy bear and binky and I hide them both so if u wanna talk I'm here too

• 3 weeks later...

Finding a place to live alone can seem daunting, You should check your local newspaper as you might find decently priced apartments, Thats how I found my first apartment. Not all apartment landlords advertise on those big apartment search sites.

• 1 month later...