LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

modify diaper

I find I am just about always modifying my diaper, from shortening the side gathers with tape to fit better, trimming (cutting) the side gathers to be smaller, even using undergarment straps in a diaper to hold it up so it doesn't fall off. One time I tried undergarment straps lower around the hip and the top as well (per-dated the breathable sides).

I am one of the ones that I can wear med on one brand but have to go large in others. So most of the time i get a size large. I trim the side panels all the time. and depending on waist band or not i will trim front and back to my waist line. I don't need the diaper to half way up the back and over my belly.

My modifying tools are a hot glue gun and a hairdryer. If I'm in a crafty mood I will use the hairdryer to take apart a princess pull-up. I then cut out the princess decal and hot glue it to a diaper! It's a lot of work but it's super cute. I also have been wearing a pull-up with slits cut in it inside my briefs for extra absorbency. A long time ago I had a lot of xl pull-ups. Way too big for me I would Tate the sides and tie them up tighter. I love to mod diapers!