LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Real Diaper Emberasment Story

1 hour ago, minachan16 said:

It's a sad truth in American that we treat our prisoners better than our sick and elderly.

Very true. Case and point, look at all the times you see something on the news where someone "robs" a bank just to go to prison so they can get medical care.

Its the same in Norway

In prison they get single room with TV and sometimes even a fridge and of course their own toilet

Elderly get put in diapers and have to share room with others

My flatmate has a criminology degree. As she's explainrd it to me, the prison system referred to from Norway is all about rehabilitation. There are cases where prisoners are given comfortable accommodation but it's part of a social contract, they have to exhibit good behaviour and/or contribute something back to the community. The idea being that when they leave they are used to a system where working is associated with rewards. Such as owning a room with a television.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife is a STNA at a local hospital. and worked at nursing homes previously, the horror stories i have heard breaks your heart. she does the best she can but without support from your fellow coworkers/management you can only do so much, everywhere is short staffed so all their staff is spread thins and patients don't get the care they need. to many places worried about the bottom line.