LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating?

Sephy

I've been thinking of finding myself a girlfriend. I ask this because, I've never been good at talking to people much less making a connection. Another thing is I live in an area where my family in the

• 2 months later...

As much as it's overused don't be afraid to just be yourself. Confidence is a huge turn on for pretty much anyone and owning that is a great way to get a lot of conversations initiated. Signing up for public activity and forcing yourself into them is equally important for you. The best relationships start off as a friendship. Don't ever feel like you have to completely unload on someone every ounce of charisma and charm you have at the get go your just going to feel exhausted. Small talk is often more way more effective than pickup lines by the way :P

I wish I could have more specific information it's just typically I'm the one who is asked out o_o and uh, I met my current girlfriend by discussing Bananas of all thing. N-none lewd like either.

I haven't had any luck yet in the dating field. I'm a massive introvert, so being around people is hard on it's own for me. Although I'm currently talking to one girl, but we've already said it was only a friendship style relationship. We're very similar mind set wise and in hobbies and entertainment. We know nothing will come of this. I'm not her type and she really isn't mine.

On 3/17/2016 at 10:02 AM, Babygohan said:

I haven't had any luck yet in the dating field. I'm a massive introvert, so being around people is hard on it's own for me. Although I'm currently talking to one girl, but we've already said it was only a friendship style relationship. We're very similar mind set wise and in hobbies and entertainment. We know nothing will come of this. I'm not her type and she really isn't mine.

The last few people I have had a feeling for turned out to be hurtful to me. I liked only two girls in my history. Both co-workers, the first was used me till she found someone she was attracted to. I was quickly forgotten and thrown away. It hurt for awhile, but I got over it. I was mostly a crush anyways. The other was more recent. I was in a new town and just got a job. It wasn't till a few days after I started I meet her.I was smitten by her