LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want to stop using.. (Efexor)

So, I tried to quit taking my anti depressant "cold turkey" and "chickened" out as it was a terrible feeling

Just felt sick all the time so now I'm back on it again, but this time i cut the dose in half and gonna try the long route

I feel like I'm better off without it and I hate the side effects, which I "lost" the few days I managed to stay off the pill, which is mainly dry mouth and the ability to cum within a reasonable time (retarded ejaculation)

In 2 days I managed to do more than I do in a month

I rather have my ups and downs than to not feel anything so now I'll cut my dose every week

If you haven't already, you should speak to your doctor before stopping that kind of medication, coming off them before you are ready or doing it too quickly can leave you worse off than before you started.

If you tell your doctor you want to stop taking them he would create a plan for you to stop them safely.

Good luck.

Please know that your path is fraught with risks Dubious. It can be fatal and that's not an option here. Yes, I know that I did this very thing but I knew the risks and I made the decision understanding them. I survived but you may not, and some days are still a fight for survival once again with me seeking reasons to stay alive for just a little while longer. The Meds kept those black days away and allowed me to keep going until I gained enough strength and wisdom to try getting away from them.
I may still fail; this life isn't over yet and the depression is always going to be here with me.

It's your choice my dear friend, but make it knowing that many people care about you and our world will be a lesser one if you're not in it. Be certain that it's the right thing for you and if you discover that you need help as the Meds leave your system then run like he!! to get it right away, don't wait.

Whatever you choose I wish you well and I hope it is the right decision. We're with you in spirit always :)

Bettypooh

Thanks for the concerns, but the main reason for my medication was my lack of interaction with the real world and nothing suicidal or anything like that

Already started cutting down on my doses and for the most part have no issues (so far)

When I started on the medicine I only had my games, but now I have a new life with an important role in the Red Cross and even bought my own car

In January I have signed up for swimming lessons so I can further my position in the Red Cross for water rescue

Later in the spring I'm gonna start climbing, also cause I joined Red Cross (Hill rescue)

I'm glad you're backing off slowly instead of going "cold turkey". That's a far safer approach with slow-acting Meds such as are used for Depression. Just be prepared to do whatever is needed- including going back to regular doses- to keep your life going. Remember that you can always try again later if it doesn't work out this time.

You can fight this evil Depression and win but it takes your full commitment and a willingness to do whatever it takes even if you don't like it. The more which you are capable of handling without Meds, the less necessary the Meds become. And you may get lucky as I did and become good enough handling it to get away from the Meds completely.

You're one of my favorite people here Dubious and I am very glad you're doing well. We're always here for you if you need to vent and we're always cheering for you to succeed :groupwave:

11 hours ago, Dubious said:

Thanks for the concerns, but the main reason for my medication was my lack of interaction with the real world and nothing suicidal or anything like that

Already started cutting down on my doses and for the most part have no issues (so far)

When I started on the medicine I only had my games, but now I have a new life with an important role in the Red Cross and even bought my own car

In January I have signed up for swimming lessons so I can further my position in the Red Cross for water rescue

Later in the spring I'm gonna start climbing, also cause I joined Red Cross (Hill rescue)

back a few year i was on paxal and I wanted off of it.. I didn't feel like myself when i was using it.. i too attempted the cold turkey method, and I failed. what I did was start cutting the pills in half and then after a few weeks i would skip a day.. took me like 2 months but i am paxal free.

4 hours ago, Dubious said:

You seem a little negative Brian..

and I should probably specify that I do Search and Rescue and not really helping the poor

Yeah, I've always been like that. Just ask around even on here.

Ok, yeah search & rescue is a different story. Bad things happen to people all of the time regardless of how well prepared they may be