LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my name is baby chris just joined

Hello my name is baby chris. I have been in the adult baby lifestyle 2003 it helped me cope with having to wear diapers again in my life. I had to start wearing diapers in 2002 because my nerves to my bladder do not work well. I am new here but not new to baby lifestyle i am active on fetlife username is mebabychris26. My baby side has showed me that i can be a better person in life and accept diapers again now i do not care what people think if they notice the diaper bulge under my clothes they help me be active again. I have a few baby outfits which i love right now they diapers i using is ABU space for night time since i am a heavy wetter and tena ultra for day. I am here to make new friends bye for now baby chris.

Thank you everyone sorry to replying back so late i did not get notify that people replied to my intro. Yes i love that bear only have two big ones all the rest are small. I have of heard of DD years ago and been on there main site to read the stories but never realized they had fourms and chat room. Which i miss since yahoo messager and MSN took away there chat rooms a few years ago them were the good times and met some nice people in there. 2003 to 2008 my yahoo chat ID was littlebabychris24 but now mebabychris26 my old name got hacked and had to make a new one. You can message me on here too not mind talking to anyone bye for now baby chris.