LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abena quality issues

wetatnight

has anybody else noticed in recent years that the quality of the Abena brand diapers has gone down hill

articularly with them M4 diapers

I notice when there wet the padding falls apart and their thinner then they used to be

Same here. The pinhole leaks were when abena started cutting back on their material and design while charging us more for them. The later fixed the pinhole leaks, but cut back on the padding thickness (without adding more sap in either). It's a shame too since they used to be good premium diapers. Now they just good diapers.

It's not all bad though. Their messing up a good thing prompted me to try Confidry24/7. I haven't had to switch again since.

Dlnoir, if you want to, you can buy plastic backed abena M4's at save.de, i buy them reguarly from them.

and i think that the store from website ab_dl_tb_club.nl also still sells them.

On 15-12-2015 at 10:32 PM, dlnoir said:

Hi Dr_IDI,

Nice to meet you here as well.

I know about the AB-DL-TB club in the Netherlands and the fact that you can find them at Save`s in Germany as well.

Truth is, I

Last time I had abenas, I did notice the clumping but had no issue with leaks or capacity. I haven't noticed them getting any thinner but if you say so. Dry 24/7s Are about the same price and hold noticeably more, and absorbancy+ by xpmedical are more absorbant as well, although they are less discreet. I've tried Northshore before and they're on par with