LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Considering telling Psychologist about my strong desire to become Incontinent.

If you have any serious thoughts about self-harming (which is what you would be doing if you acted on these thoughts) then it would be a very good idea to tell a psychologist about it.

Talk to your Doctor about your wish's doing self harm is not the way to go, there is no turning back if you hurt your self and it can lead to more serious issues other then requiring diapers 24/7. remember the motto Do No Self Harm, speaking from experience (I wear 24/7 for a

There is a psychological drive involved in that. I've heard of a man who had an overwhelming desire to have his leg amputated and after years of therapy he was given the green light and had the surgery. He was satisfied with his decision and went on with his life. Not encouraging you to have surgery, just think some intensive sessions with a therapist might help. The therapist is not supposed to give advice, only to highlight thoughts and give suggestions on where these desires came from.

I have to question why you would want to force yourself into becoming incontinent when you could just choose to wear diapers and follow the 12 month program to slowly develop incontinence. It's not like harming yourself to become incontinent would be a valid excuse to wear them any more, than because you are having leaking problems and need to wear diapers. If anything, it would be a worse excuse because now everyone would know you chose to become incontinent via self mutilation (which most people can't understand liking diapers to begin with, let alone self mutilation).

Yeah, you definitely need to talk to someone- soon.