LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Last time I went to the nursery, we made cakes and I made lots of mess :)

Not got a significant other so cant play here. Also me abit hopeless when it comes to cooking, but I am learning.

I just bypass the preparation and devour the cookie dough straight out of the bag. Yes, I buy cookie dough at the supermarket. I'll probably still be doing it when I'm 20 years older, 200 pounds heavier, and STILL single.

My "grass-is-greener" style envy knows no bounds.

Guest diamondback688

i like eating the cookie dough too...it always reminds me of one scene on the TV ahow "Everybody Loves Raymond" where brad garrett, who played rays brother on the show, took a roll of cookie dough out of the fridge, peeled back the wrapper, and started eating it...it was pretty funny...

While I have been known to use the refrigerated dough, I prefer to make mine from scratch. Takes longer, but taste so much better and stay fresher longer, I think, as well. Though my wife is home all of the time, now, due to work site closure and having MS, she would love it if I could also be home all of the time to fix meals as well. I especially love to BBQ. And, tooting my own horn, am a preaty good cook.

Does grilling count?

When we want a good meal, I fire up the charcoal grill.

I but some really expensive steaks and grill them.

The overall cost of the meal is much less than taking the family to a 2 star restauraunt.

It's amazing how much fun baking cookies with my boyfriend can be.

Anybody else bake with thier significant other?

DLDad,

You said your wife is home with MS. Although my family is from New Jersey, my mom and two of my sisters have moved here, as well as me (other side of the Puget Sound).

My baby sister developed MS while she was out here!

I've heard that Washington state has the highest incidence of MS in the US. Does anyone know WHY that is, and if there are any factors that make you prone to it?

Sorry to hijack the thread, Jennifer

Gary

• 3 weeks later...