LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting and messing in underwear and pants

I've never tried it but thinking about totally soaking and messing to excess in an old pair of underwear under some tight jeans has really been on my mind lately. The only thing keeping me from doing it is the cleanup. Anyone else ever done this or enjoy doing this?

I don't mess my underwear - on the increasingly small chance that I may need it again in future - but I have a long tradition of wetting my underwear/pants. I originally did it to help untrain, figuring that it would be easier to untrain if instead of having a choice between a wet diaper and the toilet, I had a choice between a wet diaper and wet pants. Now that I've lost some degree of control, it happens by habit or by accident.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, DDbulkypants said:

Yes!! I love to push a big load in my pants! Sometimes I like to ride my bike after holding my poop for a couple days and then letting it loose in my pants!!! Then the bike seat takes care of the rest. It gets a little messy!

Hmmmmmmm.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried it in the bathtub for the first time about a week ago. I drank a bottle of magnesium citrate, a monster energy, and about 24 ounces of water. After messing and soaking a Dry24 / 7 to capacity, I waddled upstairs to clean off. After cleaning off in the shower I figured why not try this thing right now. Got an old pair of boxer briefs. The monster water combo was still doing a good job of refilling my bladder and the magnesium citrate had cleaned me out to the point where it was a water consistency. I didn't have to go real bad but it was there and slightly uncomfortable. Got in the tub and let a little pee go. Couldn't tell anything initially so I went a little more. Pants started turning a little darker. Let loose and the stream started making a slow moving dark spot down my inner thighs. When I finished it was dripping out of my pant leg with a small puddle on the bottom of the tub. At this point my legs were shaking and my piece was so hard I could cut diamonds. Then I felt the sharp feeling at the back door that you only get with diarrhea so I went ahead and pushed that out too. That would have been a lot more satisfying if it were more solid and it only made a big wet spot down the back, you couldn't even tell it was poop. After I was satisfied with standing in it, I peeled off the jeans and threw them in the wash on hot with plenty of detergent. The underwear went in the trash. The whole thing was very exciting and I recommend everyone try it.