LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potential Chat upgrades -- client side

I agree for some of younger AB/DL may like that function and use the site more for it offers them a places to play, but agree main chat good for normal chat while some just crave RP in real time chats but how to do that beyond me

I don't like the idea of tagging chats, and I'm not even sure if it is technically possible. I would potentially support a second chat room for RP only though.

But it is probably best not to segregate chat in any way, even with the tagging idea... It is much better that everyone can see everything that is happening rather than an overly complex system that a lot of users would probably struggle to use, or remember what they had tagged/untagged.

The thing you have to remember with Invision is that they look at: Is this something "I" want, or something all of their customers will want. They don't custom code on demand and even if they like an idea it could take a year before they implement it into a major update.

any way to pry their source code open and code the feature ourselves?

For all I know, their chat client is an IRC client with some bits reversed, so regular IRC clients can't just barge into DailyDi after they have been banned.