LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from TinySammi

TinySammi

Hi all,

I have visited DD a few times over the last couple of years. Been wearing diapers on an off over this time - find it helps to relieve stress. Love to dress up as a baby girl either in a romper, or just under a 50s dress. Always wear plastic pants.

I am not looking for a mommy / daddy or play mate. Just want to discuss thoughts on diapers and see what DD has to offer. Also, thinking of trying a cloth diapers instead of disposables...

Chat soon,

Tiny Sammi

• Like 1
  • 5 years later...

Hello all again, since my only post back in 2015, I have lurked a lot and purged often. I have now transitioned (M2F) and in a better space where Tini Sammi is given a bigger opportunity to play and embracing my little side when not at work and at home. 2020 was a big driver for coming to terms with my little side and working out how it is part of me through and through. I now plan to contribute much more often on this site. Still yet to be a little outside the safety of my home. Chat soon,

Sammi

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TinySammi said:

Hello all again, since my only post back in 2015, I have lurked a lot and purged often. I have now transitioned (M2F) and in a better space where Tini Sammi is given a bigger opportunity to play and embracing my little side when not at work and at home. 2020 was a big driver for coming to terms with my little side and working out how it is part of me through and through. I now plan to contribute much more often on this site. Still yet to be a little outside the safety of my home. Chat soon,

Sammi

Hey there welcome, congratulations on your transition such a big decision 

Hope you enjoy it here 

• Like 1

@TinySammi

Welcome to Daily Diapers, and congrats on your transition  - 2020 has been a strange year, and it allowed me to come to terms with my being incontinent and a DL as well.  Remember, you do NOT have to make decisions quickly - Just let it come natural and take it slow, and as you make decisions to do more in "little mode" you will figure it out, and become more confident.  There are many of us on DD that also hang out in chat, so please do NOT be shy, and stop by sometime - We don't bite :)

Brian

• Like 2