LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I usually try to compartmentelize my ABDL life from my RL. I realized yesterday that this has evolved over time and this has caused some overlap.

I started out being very paranoid about anyone finding out about this side of my life. I originally created an email account to register at DD that was completely separate from my RL email. When I bought diapers online I used PayPal and my alternate email. This seemed to keep the 2 side well separated.

i couldn't access anything like DD on my work computer, I can't even pull up my yahoo email. I use my IPhone to surf at work on my data plan and I don't connect to the wo-fi either.

hugs,

freta

Starting to have bladder leakage lol, I'm way ahead of the curve on that one. You're completely right about classmates, there's a huge demographic for adult incontinence products there and as the population continues to age it will just keep getting bigger.

Thank you for the suggestion Oliver D. Unfortunately I am afflicted with two issues here. The first is that I'm not overly tech savy and I have no idea what Thor is. The 2nd is the much more important issue, I have zero motivation to even google it never mind learn enough to employ it reliably. Fortunately I have a solution that works perfectly with my laziness, I just don't care if they track me. I understand that you are making an effort to help me out and I really do appreciate your reaching out but I'm just not willing to invest the mental capital to try to evade and escape. I think my apathy stems from the fact that the moment I achieve success through a great deal of work and studying, things will evolve and it will have been wasted unless I'm willing to continue expending more and more effort. I'd just rather spend my time researching the next diaper I want to try.

Hugs,

Freta

A lot of sites use tracking to see what you search. that way they know what pop up ad to put on. I like firefox for the add-ons like do not track me, adblock plus. remove google tracking. Some of the free sites will tell you to turn off the ad blocking because that is how they pay for site.